JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Proud new owner of a long range pheasant bustin 12ga Franchi Affinity, 28", full choke installed, nice walnut stock.
Did I need another shotgun? Heck no, but it's my final bird finger to Olympia.
I have more than enough of everything now. I am done.

Gotta have money to buy something.... :D
Glad you got a new shotgun in the nick of time.

I would love a over / under or side x side 20 gauge for grouse.
Looks like paperwork , and extra fees for me if I buy new....sigh.
As for used....well "Don't ask and don't tell" ...works for many things.
Andy

Last Edited:
The eagle has landed.

IMG_4854.jpeg

Not new Andy… bought it right here on NWFA! Rather deal with you excellent people and get a good deal.
Very true...and here at times you can get both...deal with excellent people and get a good deal.
I haven't bought or traded a whole lot here...but every transaction has been a good one for sure.
And at times...I got to meet a forum member face to face , which is a treat.
Andy

I thought about buying something before the new stupid law, but nothing was really striking my fancy. Guess I already have my most lusted-after stuffs.

Proud new owner of a long range pheasant bustin 12ga Franchi Affinity, 28", full choke installed, nice walnut stock.
Did I need another shotgun? Heck no, but it's my final bird finger to Olympia.
I have more than enough of everything now. I am done.
I thought I was done a year ago.
Since then, I have seven new guns. :confused:
I'm thinking about ordering another tonight. Of course, it will be the last one. Not! :)

I thought I was done a year ago.
Since then, I have seven new guns. :confused:
I'm thinking about ordering another tonight. Of course, it will be the last one. Not! :)
Oregon is still a relatively free state regarding guns. WA is in transition to a reckoning. I'm out.

No guns for me today.
I started 2023 thinking I was set.
I picked up seven (eight - had ta count) more guns this year. Would have been ten, but with two, something felt wrong and after a few go-rounds, I backed out. Nevermind the two that I missed because I was too slow out of the gate to buy.
Did I need any of them? No. Did I want each and every one? Oh hell yeah.
However, I'm not from Warshington.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads