JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I traded a local guy a GSG MP40 for a Walther PPQ M2 9mm on Tuesday. Due to our Governor Smokeapolis, we now have to wait 3 days to pick up our guns. So, I got it yesterday! In my eyes, not only was it robbery charging me 40.50 to do it, it's flat out harassment from the government. I'll be glad when some of these lawsuits start winning and we get our rights back!

I traded a local guy a GSG MP40 for a Walther PPQ M2 9mm on Tuesday. Due to our Governor Smokeapolis, we now have to wait 3 days to pick up our guns. So, I got it yesterday! In my eyes, not only was it robbery charging me 40.50 to do it, it's flat out harassment from the government. I'll be glad when some of these lawsuits start winning and we get our rights back!
.. "Get your Rights Back ." .. insert internet sarcasm here ---> Vote Harder by Mail !
Gov. impedance with 3 day wait, and a stiff Fee-$ attached for you claim your earned property sounds slightly illegal ? but, if you were not such a criminal, you would be able to freely exorcise your Rights granted by birth.
The ONLY thing in the courts right now that just 'temporarily' , and barely saves Oregon from fulfilling W.Coast total unification for firearms laws with CA, and WA. Is the OR. State constitution that has some 2nd verbiage of Rights stating .."the Right To Bear Arms The Defense of Themselves and State ".

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top