JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
At 18 it was a stainless 10/22. First handgun at 21 was a ruger p95dc only have the 22 now. First hunting rifle (14) was a 30 carbine.

My parents bought me a winchester 1200 12ga when I was 10, and then a 10ga Browning BPS in wetlands camo as a graduation gift. The first pistol I bought for myself was a S&W 915 and my first rifle I bought was a Colt 6920.

RUGER 10/22T stainless with butler creek double palm swell stock. One hole at 100 yards with 25 rounds of Weighed cci stingers. But sadly i sold her to fund my RRA EOP 24' varmint upper.

I weigh my rimfire to weed out flyers. most dont know to do that like with the 22 mag, you would be surpised how much it helps.

First hand gun was a S&W 686 snub nose. Sold her too:)

When I turned 18 I bought a Winchester Defender in 12ga and threw a pistol grip on it. I kind of wish I wouldn't have got rid of it. If you can find one they go for way more then i i paid for it back then. It was sold to a buddy when I turned 21 to buy a Taurus PT111 in 9mm.

I was an Army MP and loved the Government .45's...but wanted something a little better to shot for fun.
My first gun as an adult was a 70 series Colt Gold Cup bought in 1982. Still have it and it's still a great handgun.

HOOAH!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads