JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
And this^ makes you quite a bit more trustworthy than some. Word of the bad old days?
Gave a "Laugh" ....'cause of mention of that former forum member....
At that time , pre-mod days...I could have a ignore list...which didn't have anyone on it....till he came along....:eek: :D

And thank you for thinking I am a 'bit more trustworthy than some"....I try to be.
Andy

Even if he was, doesn't make someone special or more entitled than average law abiding civilians. The laws should apply equally to LEOs.
While I agree with your principles, few CA 2A law applies similarly to civs and LEOs. I know PD (some laws have exceptions for active mil also) are able to own NFA items when registered under dept; consider the vast amount of state executive agencies CA has too.

I believe certain FFL holders can acquire NFA items with additional paperwork also, along with Hollywood/entertainment companies.

Gave a "Laugh" ....'cause of mention of that former forum member....
At that time , pre-mod days...I could have a ignore list...which didn't have anyone on it....till he came along....:eek: :D

And thank you for thinking I am a 'bit more trustworthy than some"....I try to be.
Andy
I mean, someone trusts you with kids. Despite what many may think, myself on a daily basis, kids are our most valued resource. So that's worth at least two primers at $100/1k.

I mean, someone trusts you with kids. Despite what many may think, myself on a daily basis, kids are our most valued resource. So that's worth at least two primers at $100/1k.
When in Rome.
148547.jpg

I don't obey unconstitutional laws.

Again, I don't obey unconstitutional laws.
Which is fine and dandy...and even perhaps to be commended.

However something to consider here is that it may not be wise to go on the internet proclaiming that you break laws.

Which goes back to something I posted earlier....
Anyone can post just about anything on the internet...but just 'cause its posted , don't make it true or factual.
Andy

I am not nearly as sophisticated as you guys are. And no, I cannot afford one. What makes the Knights armament SR 15 lower so much better than my BCM's or any other decent lower that I have? What am I missing, and I thank you all for the answer.

I am not nearly as sophisticated as you guys are. And no, I cannot afford one. What makes the Knights armament SR 15 lower so much better than my BCM's or any other decent lower that I have? What am I missing, and I thank you all for the answer.
Nothing. The best upgrade is the barrel and trigger.

The KAC has a better bolt, better gas system, better QC. What it all boils down to is... If you know, you know.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top