JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hard to remember which came first...I purchased three in about a two week time period. I believe the first was a Browning A500, second a Savage 22-250, and third a Tech 9. Some how I managed to hold on to the A500 over all these years.

Bought this right after I turned 21 and realized that I'm the only person that's responsible for the safety of me and my family.

XD92.jpg

I bought this gun a long time ago. When I bought my house 10 years ago, I traded the gun for a cordless drill to my brother. The drill batteries are shot, the gun still shoots! I begged/pleaded/cried/threatened but I finally got it back from him today! I had to trade a .32 that was hiding in the back of the safe for it. He wouldn't take the drill back in trade!
HPIM1951-sm.jpg

It was a 9mm IMI imported by Action Arms, semi auto Uzi carbine. Bought it at a gun shop on 1st avenue in Seattle. Walked out the door and down the street with an Uzi. In the hard case of course.

About 82-83 I purchased a High Standard Double Nine. Came in a black cowboy style gun belt that was far too big for me, but with only the 22 LR cylinder. Nice gun. Sold it a couple of years later for double my money!

First guns I owned I got as an adult. Had hunted with my dad but didn't own any of those so they don't count. My first purchase was a group of 3. A Savage 300 12g, a Lee Enfield .303, and the gem of the 3, a 1904 Mode 94 Winchester Scout. Bought all 3 from a guy who was getting out of the sport due to our registration legislation for $500 CDN. At the time that would have been about $280 USD.

picture056mz8.jpg
ok not my first firearm but my first pistol got it right after my 21st birthday
went to Portland and hit two gunshow the same day then went to The place to shoot and rented it shot it then went back to buy it at the gunshow

Sharps 1863 Carbine .50-70 I was just a young welp and figured I had to get in on the action, just 17 and the juices were a flowin', and them damn Yankees were just gettin out of control, thinkin they could tell us how to run our lives and all. I loved that Sharps, and what that chunk of lead would do to a man....well, there's probably some young-uns that ought not to know about this sort of thing:confused:

:s0043:

No one wins when freedom fails
The best men rot in filthy jails
And those who cry ”APPEASE!! APPEASE!!”
Are hanged by those they tried to please

17th_c2.gif

Attachments

• No one wins when freedom fails.doc
    19 KB · Views: 217
Hi:
In 1993 I bought a Glock 19.It was my first pistol I no longer have it:(.I sold it to a friend.My first rifle was in 1996 it was a "Bubba" Mosin Nagant:)
with a choped stock.See picture yes I'm a Mosinhaloic:):).

MosinN.jpg

3RD Mosin Nagant in camo stock,but with the barreled action near the bottom.M-27 ugh some one choped it up but back then I had no idea:).
Shooting to me is a social sport take you best friends and a bunch of food
and find a great place to shoot.I live near a WHOLE BUNCH of BLM land:):)
SW Oregon.And have a great time.

Thanks
Scott Hannah

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR