JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Magnum Research Baby Eagle in 9mm. Wish I would have kept that gun. That was the best stock trigger I have ever felt on a gun! Recoiled like an M9(very light), due to being all steel.

Great gun. I'd love to get another but the prices are a bit more than I'd like to pay. I bought it from a buddy for $200 with only 250 rounds through it.

In 1981, a Colt MK IV Series 70 Gold Cup. A co-worker insisted that I get a 1911 for my first gun - I never regretted it. Lots of water under the bridge since then, but if asked to declare my current favorite, the Gold Cup would be it.

In 1968 I bought a Hawes .22/.22mag single action revolver. I still have it. My first rifle was bought in 1978 and was a AR15 Bushmaster? Anyway, a lot of fun to shoot. Sorry I sold it, but needed the money and made $250 profit.

Last Edited:
First gun for me was a Mossberg 835 Ultra-Mag, $250. I was 15 or 16 at the time. All I can remember is that I really hated shooting my dads single shot 12ga at the ducks, but that gun had a dead aim.

My next gun was a Ruger SP101 .357, $300; at age 20. I have bought a few more since then and have only sold one which was a Mossberg 500 12ga; to a friend that needed a gun.

Henry Lever Octagon .22 (model H001T) and Ruger MKIII 22/45 on the same day last summer!

I've bought others, but those two marked my college graduation and first permanent full time job.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top