JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My first was a 12 gauge Browning BPS. About 6 months later I bought a Rugger m77 in 300wm, and while I was having the scope mounted, I bought a Winchester 94. The price was too good to pass up.

AMT .45 Backup. Well, guess that pretty much covers why weapons that don't have a safety other than the trigger don't bother me. I am amazed that I still like .45 cal though.

I didn't have much money to spend so I researched for a few weeks and decided on the Bersa Thunder .380. Man was that gun accurate! Sold it to my cousin and I'm not sure where it is now.

My Stevens 12g is already in another post, but I wanted to say that I didn't have the option of owning a firearm before I was an adult, not even a bb gun. Those who grew up in a firearm-tolerant family should count themselves lucky.

-Steve

my first gun was a taurus 24/7 pro ds! i agree with steve i just turned 21 not too longa go. i had the $ ready for a pistol before i even turned 21! my parents still wont forgive me for owning a gun. yet they sent me to boyscout camp where i was introduced to shotguns, black powder rifles, and 22 rifles!

Back in the mid 80's - Taurus PT92, blued finish. Later bought another in nickel finish and sold the first to a friend. Still have the nickel PT92 and it shoots great. :s0155:

My Stevens 12g is already in another post, but I wanted to say that I didn't have the option of owning a firearm before I was an adult, not even a bb gun. Those who grew up in a firearm-tolerant family should count themselves lucky.

-Steve

I feel ya. I got an airsoft gun from a friend of mine when I turned 17, and my mom was annoyed, dad was meh... lol. Then that same friend got me a BB gun for my 18th birthday. Mom was mad. Dad was like ok. Then when I was 19, my girlfriend at the time gave me the money to buy that mauser rifle for our 1 year anniversary. Mother was pissed, dad thought it was cool. When I was 21 I bought my first pistol, a Smith & Wesson M&P 40. Mother was furious. Dad was like "AWESOME!", and I moved out. lol. From then I went on to buy a Kel-Tec SUB2000, then an AK-47, then a Savage shotgun, then a .380 auto Makarov which i sold to my friend. My mom doesn't visit me often, prefers i visit her and be least possibly armed. Dad and I convinced her to go shooting. She wants to start with the AK. lol. For more of my life story, PM me. :s0114:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top