JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I bought a copy of:

d8J5cfi.jpg

We stockpile hygiene supplies, but if resupply because a problem after a, say, Cascadia event, it would be good to be able to make our own. I have not idea if the book is any good, but I will read it nonetheless.

I bought a copy of:

View attachment 454285

We stockpile hygiene supplies, but if resupply because a problem after a, say, Cascadia event, it would be good to be able to make our own. I have not idea if the book is any good, but I will read it nonetheless.

Hey, I'm already living the dream (the post-collapse one, that is)!
I'm currently rotating through a stockpile of toothpaste that is eight years old. I asked my dental hygienist, and she told me it should be OK (maybe minus some active ingredients).

Yes and I think they are still in sale
Sorry folks, but I really was just morbidly curious.
You'll never catch me with anything other than a God-honest USGI metal ammo can. And not the Chinese-made ones. If you've already wasted money on them, you'll find out that they don't vacuum seal on their own, as the gov't issue ones are famous for. Because of this, I've stored not just ammo, but food, electronics, etc. in metal ammo cans.

Picked up a beginner fly-rod at Cabelas. Going to learn to fly fish this summer. :)
I learned to fly-fish on a saltwater bay. There was an inlet to one of the bays from a larger bay that you could walk across on very low tides. The water came in and out, depending on tide, so fast that it was like a fast running stream/river. Caught many cutthroat in that inlet with flies and sometimes dandelions.

Our daughter lives in Billings. We will be up there in July. We are going to get a guide for a one day excursion on the Bighorn. I'm so excited! I know it's a terrible month for trout fishing, but I'm hopeful it won't be too hot this summer.:rolleyes:

Received the first four, (4) Csspecs HD Steel 10rd AK47 12 gage shotgun box magazines. Required very little fitting to Betty Bucker. Betty Bucker is our mundane Saiga 12 AK47 12 gage shotgun. Doesn't everybody own one? :)

All 922(r) rules apply.

Our daughter lives in Billings. We will be up there in July. We are going to get a guide for a one day excursion on the Bighorn. I'm so excited! I know it's a terrible month for trout fishing, but I'm hopeful it won't be too hot this summer.:rolleyes:
I fly fished the Clark's fork river out of COOKE CITY MT YEARS ago when I was a kid summer in Montana is great the winter months is when it SUCKS LOL

My uncle had a lodge hotel thing in COOKE CITY I SPENT TWO SUMMERS THERE IN 84 85 I know it was a long time ago but that's all I got to say about summer time fishing in Montana

Added 2 yards of compost to the garden boxes.
Started a new health program 7 days ago.
6 small meals focused on protein and greens spaced throughout the day with lots of water.

So far, it's been very easy. I'm not hungry and no cravings.
Down 10 lbs as of this morning.
Goal is to drop 30 lbs and change the lifestyle for good.
I'm not unhealthy - just overweight, with a sedentary Job.

I picked up a copy of American Survival Guide today whilst at the market. As a general rule, I don't bother with such publications as often the quality of the content doesn't justify the time and cost. However, this one has an article on the false alarm in Hawaiʻi and two articles on the very real situation in Puerto Rico, so I figured why not.

Hounded another 15# of brass
Busted Caps (HG @ 25y).
Lunch at American Cafe (Lafayette).
Took del. of a new 3'x5' Bedford Flag.
Equit maintenance this afternoon.
IMG_20180430_114912573_HDR.jpg

100% ground Chuck (on site); bun? We don't need no stinking bun...

Ice tea so dark!

:p

Stock/inventoried canned goods and took the new guy out:
20180430_122735.jpg
As accurate as any other 1911 I've used. Only feed issue might be mag based, but would not reliably feed Hornady American Gunner hollow points, so just stuck with regular ball ammo.

Bought some "fish antibiotics" and some hunting stuff for the fall.

Looking at maybe getting a Weyerhaeuser pass, and some more fishing gear.

Stock/inventoried canned goods and took the new guy out:
View attachment 455504
As accurate as any other 1911 I've used. Only feed issue might be mag based, but would not reliably feed Hornady American Gunner hollow points, so just stuck with regular ball ammo.

Bought some "fish antibiotics" and some hunting stuff for the fall.

Looking at maybe getting a Weyerhaeuser pass, and some more fishing gear.
Take the dremmel and some polish to the feed ramp, until it's mirror shiny. Had the same issue with an ATI Commander, fed round nose no issues, hollow points it would sometimes hang up on. A felt tip polisher and some Mother's Mag polish and it now feeds Federal HST's reliably...

Hounded another 15# of brass
Busted Caps (HG @ 25y).
Lunch at American Cafe (Lafayette).
Took del. of a new 3'x5' Bedford Flag.
Equit maintenance this afternoon.
View attachment 455493

100% ground Chuck (on site); bun? We don't need no stinking bun...

Ice tea so dark!

:p
Burgers are best bunless, unless you go to "Helvetia T a v e r n", then you need to have the bun... They got the biggest burger buns I've ever seen :eek:

I like big buns and I cannot lie...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads