JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Take the dremmel and some polish to the feed ramp, until it's mirror shiny. Had the same issue with an ATI Commander, fed round nose no issues, hollow points it would sometimes hang up on. A felt tip polisher and some Mother's Mag polish and it now feeds Federal HST's reliably...
That's funny, its the same as I use on all my feed-ramps. Something about Mother's Mag polish. I use the round Dremel felt pads until mirror shine. The nice thing about Mother's is it doesn't remove much if any metal like some larger grit based polishes.

Wilson Combat mags seem to work the best for mine

Refresh to replay (I made a mistake, I made it play only once):

29bzhhz.gif

Received the first four, (4) Csspecs HD Steel 10rd AK47 12 gage shotgun box magazines. Required very little fitting to Betty Bucker. Betty Bucker is our mundane Saiga 12 AK47 12 gage shotgun. Doesn't everybody own one? :)

All 922(r) rules apply.
I was so excited as I didn't know these existed! Then I was crushed when I saw the price. :confused:

That's funny, its the same as I use on all my feed-ramps. Something about Mother's Mag polish. I use the round Dremel felt pads until mirror shine. The nice thing about Mother's is it doesn't remove much if any metal like some larger grit based polishes.

Wilson Combat mags seem to work the best for mine

Wierd. Never had to polish any part of my crappy wonder 9s.

Cleared 3 fields of fire; translation...

Slayed three maple trees and one cherry tree; got thirteen-more 12 foot logs (8-20" in dia.) on the deck.

Local deer herd is chowing down on the moss (litchin?), cherry blossoms, and leaves...

Smoked!

Replaced the aux battery in the old chevy today; a 12v deep cycle AGM.

I run an isolator on the truck so the aux battery will charge when engine is running, but a load off the aux will not drain the primary when key is off....

All can be removed when I replace the truck....it has 306,000 original miles (clean oil and regular maintenance).

Odds and ends ...

• I did a crapton of yard work, brush clearing, etc. Beyond maintenance, it will help us with some planned planting.
  • Split firewood and worked on the storage area. I don't know how many more evening fires we'll have in the coming months, but it needs to get done any away.
  • Did maintenance work on various equipment (e.g., chainsaws, vehicles, etc.)
  • Bought a new game camera for the southwestern end of our property. I found that a metal bench I had setup was ripped off by some POS. That and a sign was torn down. (Neither were particularly valuable, but there are few things that irk me like one of the local cretins trespassing and messing with our land.)
  • Started another Cascadia-related book. It has more to do with one person's preps on the coast, so some of it wouldn't likely apply to us, but I read everything I can on the topic.
  • Got some target practice in with three revolvers.*
* These.
3wheel2.jpg

Last Edited:
I am working on recommendations for emergency dismissal from school. We had an issue today where we had to dismiss early and contact all the parents. The main issue was that once we were outside, in a location other than where we go for fire drills, all the classes got mixed together. Once students found out they were getting out early, it was difficult to wrangle them. There were also families that could have had multiple students checked off at once, but check out was set up so that each student had to be checked off as an individual.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top