JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Been cleaning the man-cave over the last few days.
Found 500+ 308 brass I didn't know I had (WTF?). Deprimed and in the tumbler as I write. :)
Powder all organized, bullets, brass and lead all organized. Once the workbench is cleared, time to start loading a boatload of 223 / 308 / 7mm / 45 & 10mm.

Signed up for an Appleseed event in May.
Been meaning to do so for over a year.
For those that have already participated: Do I need 4 10 round mags for the 10/22, or would 2-10's and 2 BX-25's work?
Thanks in advance.

• Picked up a box of .44 Magnum for the new wheelgun.

Looks pretty vanilla. Meh, it will go bang. :s0155:

44bueno.jpg

I glad to be there with you, even if your grip turned the hand much more pale. And a diabetic who doesn't like needles? Who has heard of such a thing ... kidding. Your ability to treat and control this condition is nothing short of amazing. :s0155:

I can give myself shots. I just really don't like getting them from anyone else. Granted, I have had nurses offer to teach me how to take my own blood, but that was just a little too weird. Although, one of these days I probably will take them up on it. :)

I'm grateful it was a good outcome. (Or at least not too bad.)

It will heal and luckily it was a conference day, so I was able to take the rest of the day off.

Looks pretty vanilla. Meh, it will go bang. :s0155:

View attachment 451551
Local .44 Mag ammo prices have gone thru the roof. I just paid $37/box for 20 round boxes. OK they were Buffalo Bore 305 grain bear loads, but still. $40 a box of 50 in a store is good for any .44 Mag.

You can get Fiocchi and PPU for reasonable prices online, $25/box of 50 plus shipping. I may have to stock up on some. It is good that .44 Mag is easy to reload.

I hear you. The cost wasn't too bad at the auto parts store where I picked it up and, IIRC, the couple of boxes my better half acquired at Sportmans wasn't terrible either. But it is certainly way more than other calibers we run. I haven't had the interest, time or the space to reload, but I am seriously considering getting setup to reload .44 and .357 Magnum. I've started saving the brass on the former for when I do.

I've had good results with both Fiocchi and PPU over the years, so I will have to check that out. Thanks much.

Picked up some equipment for digital comms; HF & 6 meter at Ham Radio Outlet (HRO). HRO in King City usually has everything needed....nice folks too.

2 meter digital equipment on B/O; it has to come from an AZ store.

2 meter digital equipment is selling faster than it can be stocked. I believe it's because of the Fusion (maybe WIRES X) repeaters are springing up all over...

Got a little closer on my future favorite msr.:) 20180420_203650.jpg
13/15 rounds on target in some qualification that I cannot recall the name of. MMR ring a bell??:p

Traded labor for dental work.:cool:

Signed up for Idaho's enhanced concealed carry permit class, finally!:D

Yes and I think they are still in sale
They are. Grabbed two yesterday after I picked up my new 1911 from money market. Ordered myself one of the ATI pieces. Fit and finish are on point, just need to get to the range.
And finish my AR build
And finish my workbench
And finish all my other projects...

Yeesh. My "Extra Day Off" just turned into something else entirely.
Prep day!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top