JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got the leather glued onto the board, and the grinder is in its closet and in service. Someday I'll put nice wood edges on the board to dress it up. But not today.

IMG_0811.JPG

PUT TOGETHER FIRST AID KIT FOR MY DOGS
NOT ONLY FOR FUTURE USE BUT ALSO WHEN GOING ON WALKS IE: DOG PARKS ECT.
BENADRILL FOR BEE STINGS AND HYDROGEN PEROXIDE TO MAKE THEM THROW UP
HARMLESS ZERO SIDE EFFECTS AND THE LIKELY HOOD OF YOUR DOGS LIVING LONGER
OH YAH

bot 2 cases of cigarettes, and 100 bic lighters, don't smoke, great for trade, and barter.

I do smoke, and agree that they would be decent for trade/barter.

However, it would really depend upon the circumstances, and our safety, as to do any bartering at all.

Second to that, I don't know that we would want to barter any "vices" at all. I.e. tobacco / alcohol. Dunno.

As far as putting cigarettes up for hard times goes. You might be better off putting up the components instead. I.e. tobacco, papers and a rolling machine or few. As they would likely keep better longer.

I think I read in here about "Snuss" canned tobacco (oral-like dip or chaw, but you just set it), from Europe keeping very well long term.

Went to test cycle some Hornady critical defense through the ol edc Taurus, and found that it is, so far, the only thing that that particular pistol won't cycle. It looked a little short to me, but I'm no expert.

On a related note, I have a box of Hornady critical defense 9mm Luger up for grabs, also gonna put it on the classifieds section. Paid 20, I'll take 15.

View attachment 378121 Got my first 11 eggs from my chickens. Ate them all with the wife and kids. Rhode Island Red and Easter egged laying. Still waiting on another egged and a buff Orpington to start laying so I can get up to 4 per day.

We've got 25 hens and two roosters (Red Sex-Link) that are 19 weeks old. A few of the hens are starting to produce so we're getting 4-6 eggs a day so far. Nothing like fresh eggs in the morning.

Finally bought some .50 BMG ammo - M33 ball ammo for $2 a round shipped. I will use this for sighting in when I get a scope. If I can ever find somewhere I can shoot at a long distance. :rolleyes::oops::(

Got some FD sour cream at Winco - gotta have my chips and dip and sour cream on my potatoes! :D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top