JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bought myself a birthday present - a Fallkniven F1

Wrapped my British belt axe in Titan SurvivorCord like it did the belt axe for my daughter, then I dipped the end of the handle of both in plasti-dip. Seems to work as intended; the end of those handles tapers smaller, making it slip in your hand, so I wanted it to be grippier and larger diameter at the end.

BOUGHT 1000 ROUNDS OF THIS ZOMBIE AMMO

Federal American Eagle 9mm Luger 115 Grain Total Synthetic Jacket - AE9SJ1

329675-2705725a79c02f149dc551a47effe1dd.jpg

Bought myself a birthday present - a Fallkniven F1

Wrapped my British belt axe in Titan SurvivorCord like it did the belt axe for my daughter, then I dipped the end of the handle of both in plasti-dip. Seems to work as intended; the end of those handles tapers smaller, making it slip in your hand, so I wanted it to be grippier and larger diameter at the end.

Happy Birthday, great knife! :)

Spent the weekend turning a bunch of LC 1x from a military range that looked a little worse than these... 09704B25-D8F5-476F-80F9-6B6D03D504C7-743-000001A1BD90C57C_tmp.jpg
Into these super shiny ready for P,P&P 300 AAC Blackout cases.
IMG_2350.JPG
I'll be putting in P,P&P after I take a day to rest my back. I need a lot more P's though.

Hard enough to find right handed.

That said, incredible piece. Picked it up today so no range report, but I'm hopeful based on the performance from my Tikka CTR in .260. Doing a ladder at 100 yards was useless as all the shots were in one big hole.

Worked on my endurance in the heat. That's just prepper-speak for did yard work in the sun. I put in about 6 hours but quit when it hit 100*.
I did dig through my stuff that's still in storage to locate my 80% jig. My brother is coming to town in a couple weeks and wants to do a couple builds. Then, of course, they'll need to be tested.:D

Priced 30-30 ammo and am now reconsidering going for the lever action .308.

Maybe I'll just get both.
Finished out the work week, going to clean the guns before range day and maybe sharpen some knives. Still looking for a short (18.5-20") barrel for the mav 88 that doesn't cost almost as much as the gun did, and am going to try tonight to make a time to learn to can tuna from my my mom.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top