JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
While I love hearing about what people are doing to prep, I'm not sure why I'd want to advertise (even here) that I'm doing so. (By the way no preps here - I can barely make myself breakfast tomorrow with the food stored here, no stored ammo, no makings and surely no guns of any kind.)

That said, while it's nice to show off our guns, preps and other plans to deal with unexpected eventualities, why would anyone advertise, even here?
Come on man, everyone knows that the internet is safe and secure... it's not like the government saves the metadata and browsing history in a large underground facility somewhere in Utah... nor do they have the capability of being able to know what you have purchased based on credit card transactions in store and online. :s0125:
If you're worried about what you post here... it's too late. Just being a member here puts you on the radar as a far right conservative extremist terrorist. Or is this sub forum just the breeding ground for that stuff?

Friend and I spent some time dragging more supplies to a supply dump. Left a home made stove out there created from a 20mm ammo can.

I enjoy spending time clunking around in the snow

View attachment 344368 View attachment 344369
Ooooo. I might make one with a .50 cal can. Make a little takedown stove pipe so it will all fit into the can and toss it in the pack for hunting.

I milled out my first 80% lower.... GOOD GOOGLY MOOGLY did it turn out good....:cool:

20170322_161523.jpg 20170322_165948.jpg

Great job caveman! I've been meaning to do some research on this. Gonna prob cost me more than buying stripped lowers in the long run, as I don't have the tools needed, but I like the thought of being able to complete it myself.

Basically all you need is the 5D Tactical jig ($250), an electric drill, a compact router ($99) and a vice to hold the jig and patience. ;)

Basically all you need is the 5D Tactical jig ($250), an electric drill, a compact router ($99) and a vice to hold the jig and patience. ;)

That's not to bad I guess. Let's see.. I know where to get the jig and router, already have several drills.... anyone have a link on where to get a good deal on some patience? My kids took all of mine, compounded by quitting smoking cold turkey 9 days ago. I'll check the classifieds.

That's not to bad I guess. Let's see.. I know where to get the jig and router, already have several drills.... anyone have a link on where to get a good deal on some patience? My kids took all of mine, compounded by quitting smoking cold turkey 9 days ago. I'll check the classifieds.

Great job quitting the smokes! Most addictive substance on earth! Hang tough there! :)

I'm a fisherman with lots of patience and also quit cold turkey 5 years ago. I took up a new hobby....
Just remember "JUST SAY NO" to smoking.:cool:

Did some odds and ends today:

• Acquired more canned goods.
  • Loaded up more survival-related ebooks on my tablet. (I've found I can get through a lot of material with said device during times I otherwise would waste.)
  • Some M1 Carbine magazines came in today. They were a bit oily, so I cleaned them up and applied a rust preventative. For the grins, I put two of them together via a clip. I've read that Audie Murphy attached carbine mags in a similar fashion, so why not. ;)
View attachment 350371
I also have a carbine but am light in the magazine department. Could I get the contact information for the place you obtained your's? Thanks.f

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top