JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So, when we moved into our home years ago, I went through and earthquake-proofed it as best as we could. I've been going back through this week to address things we've added since then. One item I can't believe I missed the first time is restraints for the water heater. Gah. Well, I picked up a kit and it will be installed shortly. :)

Charged a few magazines.

1773001E-D209-4A46-993F-6BE7BA434869_zpsjev5vq1b.jpg

Installed a steel lever upgrade on my Lee 4-hole Turret Press; an aluminum bracket broke. Lee sent me 2 free brackets but I went ahead and tore it all down, cleaned it, and reassembled it. I put the old arm and brackets in a box; headed for the pay it forward thread.

Went and bought bar oil, plugs, and fuel mix for this Spring.

Now that I am feeling a little better, not coughing my lungs out and the sky isn't dumping the ocean on me this weekend, I started to unload firewood from the truck and split it. Firewood that is wet is very heavy!

Yes, unloading it a bit late in the season (a LOT late), but stuff happens and taking care of "stuff" that is happening right now is sometimes more important than stuff that might happen in the future. The wood will dry out - eventually.

Going to do the same today. Still not anywhere near 100% - I tire and lose breath easily, but it is a start back down that road.

DO NOT OVER DO IT! Do half of what you think you can, for the day, and call it quits. It'll be there tomorrow, and your kiddo wants to see you around for a while...

I am quite lazy and tend towards procrastination, so I don't overdo it by any means - but thanks.

I do need to get up out of this recliner, get out and do things though to get back in shape.

Processed 300 pieces of .223/5.56 today. In the drier now after the stainless media treatment.

Also picked up 10 more mags this week that are loaded and ready to rock.

Installed a new rail piece and mounted the pressure switch for my light.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews