JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Your welcome, Milspecer!

Just wonder if you have tried the new Preperation H hemi products? One is a gel and the other a cream. Both work very well
and don't smell like fish oil and rat azz! I really don't miss that smell on my finger! The new products work very well instant relief, swelling/puckering is reversed, pain goes away quickly! I prefer the gel, although it stings a tiny bit on contact it suppresses the pain almost instantly!
It's good that this post is on the preparation site because I keep a stock pile of preparation H on hand! Couldn't attack the evil, looter, hoards with a flaming hemorrhoid very well, now could we? I'm pretty sure that you could lube your weapon with the cream in a pinch! :cool:

Your welcome, Milspecer!

Just wonder if you have tried the new Preperation H hemi products? One is a gel and the other a cream. Both work very well
and don't smell like fish oil and rat azz! I really don't miss that smell on my finger! The new products work very well instant relief, swelling/puckering is reversed, pain goes away quickly! I prefer the gel, although it stings a tiny bit on contact it suppresses the pain almost instantly!
It's good that this post is on the preparation site because I keep a stock pile of preparation H on hand! Couldn't attack the evil, looter, hoards with a flaming hemorrhoid very well, now could we? I'm pretty sure that you could lube your weapon with the cream in a pinch! :cool:

Whaaa.... keeping it real. Excuse me while I go throw up.

Your welcome, Milspecer!

TMI !!!!! But thank for the in depth review and sniffing out the truth.:)
Yes it could be a real Lifesaver. But it would probably taste funny.

Last Edited:
I've been addicted to food preservation and food prepping lately. I'm not really stockpiling or anything, mostly just learning the processes in case I ever need them. My new thing is curing meats with sodium nitrite (curing salt prague powder #1). So far I've made corned beef, pastrami, bacon, canadian bacon, buckboard bacon, ham, a venison haunch, and I even cured my thanksgiving turkey. Wet cures aren't great for long term storage, but can extend the life of meat from days to weeks and as long as months if kept cool. In the pic is a pastrami I did.

Sorry, here's the pic I tried to attach before.
I've been addicted to food preservation and food prepping lately. I'm not really stockpiling or anything, mostly just learning the processes in case I ever need them. My new thing is curing meats with sodium nitrite (curing salt prague powder #1). So far I've made corned beef, pastrami, bacon, canadian bacon, buckboard bacon, ham, a venison haunch, and I even cured my thanksgiving turkey. Wet cures aren't great for long term storage, but can extend the life of meat from days to weeks and as long as months if kept cool. In the pic is a pastrami I did.
20161026_200622.jpg

I dug five graves. Great for the cardio and enjoying nature. And something we're all gonna need. Or.

In case I have um....... visitors. :)

Try to stop the neighbors unpredictable killing machine from killing innocent squirrels and baby birds and threatening my family. Just kidding I like cats.

Hounded brass; a good haul for a Thursday. Worked in the shop; organizing and ramping-up for spring activities in the woodlot. A bunch of fir seedlings to transplant; takes more planning than it used to (getting old).

Bought 2 Mr. Buddy portable heaters this morning. BiMart has them on sale for $20.00 off regular price. I also received all of my seeds for this seasons vegie garden Monday.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews