JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Took the trailer out & bought some cheap plywood for a project. Cheap enough that I bought extra, in the rare event I'd need to cover my windows & doors.

Hit harbor freight for a tarp for a project, bought a few extra.

Hit Bimart, stocked up on Winchester 7 1/2 shot 12g. $5.50/25, last day for that price - but I've seen it there at that special before. Might come back though. Picked up some canned veggies & a few cases of gallon bottled water on special too.

Stopped at Walgreen & picked up some things for an inexpensive trauma kit. Super - maxi pads. They should work ok along with that self clinging wrap tape - vacuum packed a few pads with tape rolls and gloves as sets.

What do folks recommend as inexpensive, but non-garbage tourniquets?

Went on a 7 mile hike in Glacier NP.
I hear walking is fine, just don't ride a bike

Becauseofreasonsimabearbecauseofreasons_8e9659_4905701.jpg

Went to work last night, the first of a nine night in a row on block, & found out 2 more folks on night shift resigned (1 resigned last month). :(

Upside is, there will be overtime aplenty! Downside is, there will be overtime aplenty...and it's nice out!

Prep stuff:

The magazine follower for one of my shotguns came in the mail today...It's all pretty and can't wait to get itself installed. :)

Also bought an 800lumen stream light TLR rail light with it. -Dang, that thing is BRIGHT!

...They'll both just have to wait for the extension tube to arrive...

Missed the FedEx guy for one of my "food" deliveries, sorry FedEx guy!

Last Edited:
Today I went to the range with some friends.
They shot their 260 rems to make sure they are minute of deer at 200 yards.
I shot my 7mm mag to make sure it was moa at 300 and "I" was good st 400.
:s0155:
Oh yeah mounted a scope I bought for my 10/22.......
on my AR:confused:

I hear walking is fine, just don't ride a bike

View attachment 303386

I road a motorcycle around on the roads, including the Pole Bridge area - never had any problems.

For the little bit of time I spent at Glacier (a few days) and the months I spent in Alaska (Kenai, FB, Ketchikan) and other parts of Montana and Wyoming (including Yellowstone), I have never seen a brown bear, or any bear for that matter, in the wild. Plenty of moose - more people are killed by moose in Alaska and Canada than by bears.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
May 26, 2024 Oregon Arms Collectors
Portland, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top