JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thank you for your thoughtful and objective reply
Golly I'm sorry, how about it sounds like more fear mongering?
More interpret the Bible however a person wants to?:rolleyes:

Anyway,finished a gun room yesterday.I guess the work is good for me but it does hurt.
Moving to Idaho has been the best move I have ever made.The timing was perfect for all my past monetary discretions.

Hen house yesterday, garden today.. Repeat tomorrow.
image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got another round of sprouts going for salads and sandwiches, and another batch of mustard. Make a big batch of mustard once or twice a year, it's every bit as good as anything in the store, and doesn't need to be refrigerated like the store bought stuff. image.jpg

Last Edited:
I bought a Food Dehydrator. ..working on back - up food for SHTF Event and Emergencies...its lighter to carry too. Also looking at a Solar Powered Generator so I can be Mobile and off the Grid.

Working on getting in shape. Self Defense class tonight. Cross Fit tomorrow night.
Spent the weekend planting veggies, organizing supplies, and taking an archery class with my 2 teenagers and the wife (Mother's day trip) - they ALL loved it, and so did I:)

Went to buy socks,yeah big day in Salmon,lol
Found a nice Frontier straw water filter,right next to the check out of course. Have a purifier but I don't carry it when hiking,just in the truck. This I can have at the ready for a quick drink
<broken link removed>

Strung up 100 feet of pole bans, weeded about 400 feet of rows, cleaned chicken house, stalked the crow that is getting bird eggs in the field.

Stalking crows is some difficult work, man! My best success has been out before daylight, practice being invisible and have my .22K Hornet in position. So, not much movement to aim! Good Luck, Coast'!;)

Strung up 100 feet of pole bans, weeded about 400 feet of rows, cleaned chicken house, stalked the crow that is getting bird eggs in the field.
Can't like weeding 400 feet of garden,sorry. Heck I wouldn't be able to walk!
Friday I dug around the garage to relieve the water.Today I clean the foundation off and seal it.
Crap,60ft of ditch kicked my butt. It was a 1/2 hour job even in my 30's

See this is how a retired Operator works
Put fabric down around the shop.Raked the dirt out to get the rocks fro backfill
I was interrupted by the neighbor.He need to come thru my yard to bring a little excavator in to remove 2 big stumps. Said sure if he pulls those little ones for me on the way by
Went to store for dinner.
See? No 1/2 mile of ditch or weeding for this old fat guy:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews