JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Been a busy weekend

Set up the rest of the drip irrigation in the front yard, set up irrigation in the backyard. Got about 250 square feet of growing space for just vegetables along with a 100 foot row of grapes, berries, and hops. I'm pretty excited for the fruits of my labor to blossom.

Besides that, I fixed the valves in my 86 tercel 4x4, went to NWArmory, did homework, helped a friend move into his new house, and enjoyed some medicinal time :)
there should be a Mega-Like fer PPL like you
but there ain't so you just get ONE

forgot to add that I prestered my representatives again today about 941. Gotta keep letting them know that I'm watching them like a bubblegum hawk.

Also worth noting is walking down to the corner store for ice cream with my daughter while exercising the freedom to carry my favorite pistol caliber.

We enjoy it, we love the produce and berries we get, and we give a lot away.

It is pure therapy for me to do all this. It is a huge amount of work, now the constant weeding starts. Being out in that garden at 7 am on a summer morning with the dogs laying in the rows. I will do this until the day I die and then they can pour part of my ashes in that garden.
Well I hope you produce a lot of ash. There's gonna be a lot of PPL that want in on the spreading!

forgot to add that I prestered my representatives again today about 941. Gotta keep letting them know that I'm watching them like a bubblegum hawk.

Also worth noting is walking down to the corner store for ice cream with my daughter while exercising the freedom to carry my favorite pistol caliber.
When I reach back in my mind to 1950's America one of the things that comes to mind is the fact that men and women were proud of their ability to stand against evil and stand for the 10 commanments. I was one of those lucky onses
I carry a squirt=gun, been packing it for about 25 yearanrs

Went to my bank to set up auto pay for my truck.Then asked if she wanted to buy the loan,as it was from another bank. My loan went from 3.9 to 2.7! Then she lowered my credit card from 13 to 6.6. When I started the house loan not much was showing on my credit since I hadn't used any for 13 years.
Then I headed to the saw shop for some bar oil. Gun shop on the way.
TRP called my name and got put on lay a way.
Yeah I got to the saw shop and got the oil and a chain file

Received a pair of French Army Polar Fleece jackets today. These things are terrific! Incredibly well made, super heavy duty, it's even handsome in OD (closer to forrest) green. $19.99 + shipping. Only in big boy, 2XL & 3XL. Sorry, I tried to add the web address but it wouldn't take!?!?!?

It's at KEEPSHOOTING.com

BTW I it's brand new, sealed in plastic and still has the Made in France tag!

split rounds until the rounds, still wet, grew too heavy to maneuver under the splitter. Had a nice heavy chunk fall onto my left toe joint (again) got a swell bruise to show off now.

250 feet of squash planted, replaced some leaky drip line, watered the already planted garden.

that's a whole bubblegum load of squash!:eek:

I wish I had more growing space! I live in a suburb and so far have about 260 sq ft of grow space for veggies/tobacco. I have a 50 foot fence for berries and hops though. Got the property just about maxed out unless I get really creative.

Got a new 3 day 4 person pack today. The previous was well over the 5 year expiration. Also got a small tactical backpack that holds an AR pistol, 3 mags with 70 rds, 200 extra rds, an EMT level medical kit including GSW dressing, ARS needle, suture kit, and an array of outdoor survival gear. Feel very ready should the SHTF.

Just had to show off :). I have two 4x8 raised beds in the front yard

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg

Went over to the Leatherman store in NE PDX today and picked up a Skeletool Multi. I wanted a smaller tool than my honkin' big Gerber's for EDC, really like these little guys! Also got three free tool pouches, in varying sizes, out of a bin. I use them as mag pouches.:D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top