JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Yup, THAT right there Sarg IS what its all about! Were keeping up the prayers for you on this end, You Keep up the fight on your end! More Babies on the way soon! May the Lord our God rest his blessed hand on that baby, and keep safe from all harm, and my our Lord continue to bless our brother Steve so that he may share his Grandfatherly love and wisdom with those precious babies! In the Name of the Father and the holey spirit, Amen!

Well, week five ends today. Everything sucks worse, but I've got this! BTW, I am fully cannabalated o_O!

The babies are both home and thriving, thanks for your efforts on their behalf! :)

View attachment 427012 View attachment 427013
Sarge, that picture right there is proof of what Father's plan is for you! Keep up the fight, the enemy is on the run. You have yourself a couple of beautiful granbabies that you need to spoil and teach the finer points of life to.

Keeping you and the family in our daily prayers, may Father fill you to overflowing with the Holy Spirit!

This is also proof of answered prayers, so glory to Father God.

Amen...

Sarge, that picture right there is proof of what Father's plan is for you! Keep up the fight, the enemy is on the run. You have yourself a couple of beautiful granbabies that you need to spoil and teach the finer points of life to.

Keeping you and the family in our daily prayers, may Father fill you to overflowing with the Holy Spirit!

This is also proof of answered prayers, so glory to Father God.

Amen...

Prayers affirmed! Jesus the Christ is in control!

Selah!

Well, week five ends today. Everything sucks worse, but I've got this! BTW, I am fully cannabalated o_O!

The babies are both home and thriving, thanks for your efforts on their behalf! :)

Did you finally get to hold them?
Gabby

I had to ask after that hideous photo you posted before representing it was you.
I had nightmares after seeing that.
I'm glad to find out it was your sick twisted sense of humor.
You certainly look much better than that.
Congrats Grandpa, I'm jealous!
Gabby

Last Edited:
Hey man,

Just signed on and your post was the first thing I read. Reading some of the replies from your friends here I got a good sense of what this community is really about. I wanted to give you my kindness regards and best wishes. I'm in PDX as well, and just picked up a bunch of CBD Oil for my grandmother who is terminal. It's a non psychoactive natural painkiller and some people preach that it fights cancer.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll deliver you a 30ml personally. It might make huge difference in your quality of life. I have good friends who swear by it. I personally tried it not wanting to send Grandma a "magic brownie surprise" and it makes you feel a little loopy, but if you start taking it at night you get used to it after a few days.

Let me know, and fight like hell Sarg.

Brad

I use CBD occasionally for back, neck & shoulder pain, it takes the edge off so you don't think about it as much. It helps.

Great offer Brad.

That brings tears to Cavemans eyes or are they from the eyedrops? I am 5 months out from being a grandfather. I hope i can handle it...:);):)

I use CBD occasionally for back, neck & shoulder pain, it takes the edge off so you don't think about it as much. It helps.

Great offer Brad.
Sarg is all setup, I think we may have been preaching to the choir Ahhahha. Its great man, I got that sample to try before sending it to gma and have been using it instead of pain killers to treat the body aches from this God forsaken flu. I'll start using it for my neck too now that you mentioned it. (Old motorcycle injury)

That! Right there! Proving God's plan for you and those babies Sarge. I'm still praying for you and your family. Hang in there tough guy, hang in there. :s0155::s0155:

Mike

Great offer Brad.
The wife uses CBD daily. Makes a yuge difference. My nephew's wife uses Rick Simpson oil. That's the full power stuff. Whatever works for you.

+++1 ON THE Rick Simson oils, stuff is awesome, has literally saved my Mom's life! No joke, dead serious!!! Take a Caplet of pure CBD ( 360 mg)in the morning, and 12 drops Oil ( 460 CBD, 250 THC) in the eavening! If not for these, Mom would have starved to death, lack of food was going to kill her faster then the cancer! No one wants to eat when They feel sick, especially after both Chemo and radiation! Nasty stuff, if it dosnt kill you, it may save you! These oils ARE a God send!

+++1 ON THE Rick Simson oils, stuff is awesome, has literally saved my Mom's life! No joke, dead serious!!! Take a Caplet of pure CBD ( 360 mg)in the morning, and 12 drops Oil ( 460 CBD, 250 THC) in the eavening! If not for these, Mom would have starved to death, lack of food was going to kill her faster then the cancer! No one wants to eat when They feel sick, especially after both Chemo and radiation! Nasty stuff, if it dosnt kill you, it may save you! These oils ARE a God send!

This is one example that I believe Cannabidiols (CBD in the oils) are more than appropriate. I don't approve of the use of Cannabis for recreational purposes. This is a medicinal application of which I wholeheartedly approve.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads