JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

After watching a lot of Ukraine war reports I was wondering about how to survive a drone attack.

Any ideas?
1686506241011.png

They will pass right by you.

If the drones are like the ones in the stupid video....maybe go after the drone operators....
Andy
If I was fighting by East Euro rules I'd say "No, go after their families, once it gets out "drone somebody lose your wife/kids..." but we Americans (at least, outside the sick freaks in Alphabet Soup that give themselves RSI's from excessive beating of trousermeat to fantasies of doing another Ruby Ridge or Waco, may they all be anally violated with live porcupines) TRY to be better than that.

Always go after the operator.
Just like how the easiest way to take out a fighter or bomber is to kill the pilots and groundcrew where they sleep. Take out the archer and the arrows stop flying...

(Relevant historical sidenote: This same philosophy was the entire design purpose of the F-14 Tomcat: rather than worry about intercepting Russkie antiship missiles that were the size of small fighter planes and even faster moving, smoke the Badger, Bear or Backfire delivery platforms before they could get into launch range.)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top