JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
You're fighting the good fight Steve! Hang in there, we're all rooting and praying for you. That cancer is just trying to get a few punches in before it loses the fight once and for all!

Thinking of you Sarge.
Isaiah 41:10 .....
"Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness."

Mike

R. Lee Ermey, love that guy... He was brought in to consult and train the DI for the movie, he made such an impression, he got the part instead... The rest is history...

I listened to an interview that Lars Larson did with him where he told that story. I'm a fan of R.Lee Ermey. He's a little much on the show he does on the The Sportsman Channel though.

Still thinking good thoughts for you Sarg!

Steve,

I haven't posted in here as much as I'd liked too and wish I could have seen you at the last thing but I haven't stopped thinking of you and sending prayers your way.

My next door neighbors kid is my daughters age, about 20, and we just found out he's was diagnosed with some type of aggressive cancer and while already skinny he doesn't look great now.

I know you can beat this and he can too - I'd love to have those stories to tell others as I hear about their fights.

Hang in there and rest but hit the coffee or Red Bull every now and then and do something small for yourself to keep your sunny disposition;).

SKruger and I belong to a very nice range if you ever want to toss some lead. Either of us can get you and your wonderful wife in. It is a very short walk from the parking and between ranges. If you want to make the drive then I'll make sure I can go, even if it's just for 30 min. They also have a bench and stool on every rifle station 25y-300yards. Pistols as well if you want:).

Take care of yourself guy!!!

Time for an update. Finished my third week of radiation therapy!
6C7C83A8-D8FA-4DF1-86EC-EEA0AE429E29.jpeg
The doc said in the third week I could expect a sore throat, and he called it. It's more like a sore esophagus throat to stomach! It's quite painful. Also getting a sunburn on my chest! More as it happens! :)

Just imagine how the cancer feels, should make it easier on your frame of mind. Get plenty of rest and keep that positive attitude!

Time for an update. Finished my third week of radiation therapy!
View attachment 422887
The doc said in the third week I could expect a sore throat, and he called it. It's more like a sore esophagus throat to stomach! It's quite painful. Also getting a sunburn on my chest! More as it happens! :)

Lookin' Good! Appears you lost a few of those pounds you were looking to get rid of. :s0155:

That what doesn't kill ya only makes ya stronger Sarg, Hang in there Buddy! Lots of rest, and lots of the "good" water should help see you through this! HUG those Babies as often as you can, LOVE does work miracles too!

Awesome news Sarge! Prayers for you and the family continuing to be offered up, Father God has His mighty hand upon you, may His healing and restoration continue, til the enemy is completely defeated and eradicated. In the name of Jesus Christ and by the Blood of the Holy Lamb, Amen...

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top