JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Awesome news Sarge! Prayers for you and the family continuing to be offered up, Father God has His mighty hand upon you, may His healing and restoration continue, til the enemy is completely defeated and eradicated. In the name of Jesus Christ and by the Blood of the Holy Lamb, Amen...

Jesus, The Christ is God and He's on the throne. Prayers affirmed!

Sarge, praying and thinking for you, your family and your awesome grand babies. :s0155::s0155:

James 5:15
"And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him."

Last Edited:
Thank you all for your kind wishes! I completed my fourth week of radiation therapy on Friday. That's good, but I'm seriously debilitated by fatigue and the esophagus pain is just getting worse!
More as it happens, thanks again, Steve.

Cinnamon hard candies Sarg, They will help numb the soreness and discomfort! The Brachs brand are the best, have some one pick up a bag for ya and try them out! Actually, most hard candies will help some, but I find the Cinnamon to be most effective!
Continuing the river of prayers for you!

Cinnamon hard candies Sarg, They will help numb the soreness and discomfort! The Brachs brand are the best, have some one pick up a bag for ya and try them out! Actually, most hard candies will help some, but I find the Cinnamon to be most effective!
Continuing the river of prayers for you!

Amen! May God continue to bless both you and your family, Steve!

In Jesus' holy name we come before the heavenly Father!

Hallelujah, Praise Jehovah!

If you can find someone that buys Meleluca products, have them order you some of the original tea bags and drink it non stop.

Wife's grandfather was having the same issues with his throats and drinking that tea made a huge difference - I wouldn't recommend it otherwise and we don't buy from them anymore because we just didn't need the monthly minimum order. Good products though.

How has the week treated you guy?

Hope your feeling a bit better;).

Just keep on keepin on:cool:.

Enjoy the Super Bowl - those guys are going to feel like a train hit them come Monday :D

Hey man,

Just signed on and your post was the first thing I read. Reading some of the replies from your friends here I got a good sense of what this community is really about. I wanted to give you my kindness regards and best wishes. I'm in PDX as well, and just picked up a bunch of CBD Oil for my grandmother who is terminal. It's a non psychoactive natural painkiller and some people preach that it fights cancer.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll deliver you a 30ml personally. It might make huge difference in your quality of life. I have good friends who swear by it. I personally tried it not wanting to send Grandma a "magic brownie surprise" and it makes you feel a little loopy, but if you start taking it at night you get used to it after a few days.

Let me know, and fight like hell Sarg.

Brad

Hey man,

Just signed on and your post was the first thing I read. Reading some of the replies from your friends here I got a good sense of what this community is really about. I wanted to give you my kindness regards and best wishes. I'm in PDX as well, and just picked up a bunch of CBD Oil for my grandmother who is terminal. It's a non psychoactive natural painkiller and some people preach that it fights cancer.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll deliver you a 30ml personally. It might make huge difference in your quality of life. I have good friends who swear by it. I personally tried it not wanting to send Grandma a "magic brownie surprise" and it makes you feel a little loopy, but if you start taking it at night you get used to it after a few days.

Let me know, and fight like hell Sarg.

Brad

That's a great offer:cool:. I'd take him up on it:rolleyes:. I know a couple people that bypassed chemo and got rid of their cancer in that way so I believe it works. I also think you need to have some faith in it or it probably will only help with pain and discomfort.

Each day, step by step/inch by inch, closer & closer, what drives us to crawl from the shadow of the Valley of Death, is belief and courage and faith beyond pain and fatigue. May God and grandchildren strengthen your every breath.

Each day, step by step/inch by inch, closer & closer, what drives us to crawl from the shadow of the Valley of Death, is belief and courage and faith beyond pain and fatigue. May God and grandchildren strengthen your every breath.

Slowly I turned...

Loved that movie and still quote it with my aging mother.:cool:

Well, week five ends today. Everything sucks worse, but I've got this! BTW, I am fully cannabalated o_O!

The babies are both home and thriving, thanks for your efforts on their behalf! :)

1BF54EA6-3280-4D30-A0AC-660C45CF96D6.jpeg 27E32B2C-E416-432A-AC3F-AAD3EB4EA523.jpeg

Status

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top