JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This is one example that I believe Cannabidiols (CBD in the oils) are more than appropriate. I don't approve of the use of Cannabis for recreational purposes. This is a medicinal application of which I wholeheartedly approve.
It the read deal. Not a magic bullet, but it works.
Another reason to ignore the FedGov & Corp propaganda against traditional medicine.

Agreed! This is where the Fed needs to let go of the M.J!!! Many folks truly belifit from it in medicinal needs, there for, there is no need/reason to keep it listed as a Cat 1 controlled substance, or for its use to be a denial if 2nd rights! Now, if a person uses for recreational, that brings a issue, should that be a reason to deny? How do you prove one way or the other? Should it be delisted and forgotten on the 4473? I think it should be delisted and removed from the 4473 as a restriction! There are far bigger problems to deal with!

The Fed prohibiting the interstate mailing/transportation of automatic knives is about as useful as a screen door on a submarine for controlling juvenile/adult criminal activity.

Cannabinoids as a true medicine should be on a prescription level and exempted by the Federal Drug Laws and persecution/prosecution under the Drug Enforcement Act.

I still refuse to approve the "recreational" use of Cannabis. Prescription drugs should be exempt.

Well, week five ends today. Everything sucks worse, but I've got this! BTW, I am fully cannabalated o_O!

The babies are both home and thriving, thanks for your efforts on their behalf! :)

View attachment 427012 View attachment 427013

Nothing warms the heart like babies. Sarge those are beautiful babies. Congratulations again to you and your family. You are in my thoughts always and I am wishing you a sun-shiney day. Sending you a smile and prayers for strength.

Thank you all!!!

When I go in a little later it will complete week six. Been sick to my stomach all week and while I'm eating as best I can I am losing strength! Only one more day, next Monday though! Doc says it will take a couple of weeks to start feeling normal again! Not so sure I remember what normal feels like anymore! :)

Thank you all!!!

When I go in a little later it will complete week six. Been sick to my stomach all week and while I'm eating as best I can I am losing strength! Only one more day, next Monday though! Doc says it will take a couple of weeks to start feeling normal again! Not so sure I remember what normal feels like anymore! :)

Bless you, Steve. Prayers continuing.

Last round (hopefully) and you made it with that tough grit we all know you have, hang tough Sarg, easy, peasy! Prayers flowing for you and the family! Now finish this fight, kick it's azz for good and get back to life as Grand daddy, Great Grand daddy!:):):)

I don't know how many of you good folks are even interested in mushy, preemie, stuff, but the twins have more than doubled in size and weight! The smaller one, (my namesake) is 1/2" shorter and 3oz lighter than than his brother, (you know, the one named after that other grandparent! Kidding, he's a good guy!)
My namesake is a real chow hound!!! I've heard it said that he favors me, sooooo....could be!

Haven't been on in many months just started reading this, prayers go out for strength brother.
Sorry I missed all of it until today. But reading these pages you are a fighter no doubt.
DH

Thank you all!!!

You're just about to the top of the hill now, Steve. Just another day or two and then it gets easier. We're with you in spirit, and in prayer. More importantly, God is with you, every minute of every day. Just reach out and He's there. If you get real quiet and just listen, sometimes you can hear His voice. He cares about each of His children. He won't put more on you than you can carry. You're a tough guy, Steve. You've got lots more work to do here. Start planning how you're going to do it.

Ok....finished yesterday, sick as a dog yesterday and today! The worst has been my stomach trying to hurl and can't, causing spasms in my poor, fried, esophagus! More to come!!! :confused:

Last Edited:
Take it easy there Sarg, you got this, no worries! Lots of naps and lots of fluids. Tea is your friend! Don't forget the CBD good stuff, you can take as much as you need with out any worries!

Fluids are your friend, too many overly wild nights have taught me that it's better to force down water that comes up again than it is to dry heave. Hopefully that helps and i'm not being insensitive by comparing the two...
Nothing is wrong if it helps you feel better, except maybe rape and murder...
We're looking forward to seeing more pictures with you and the grandkids for years to come (particularly their first shots!). You've got this! Feel well soon!

Take it easy there Sarg, you got this, no worries! Lots of naps and lots of fluids. Tea is your friend! Don't forget the CBD good stuff, you can take as much as you need with out any worries!
Tea maybe not the best as it's a diuretic and it can negatively effect electrolytes. I'd add veggie or chicken broth as a substitute for some of the tea. In addition to tea just for balance.

We're here to fuss over you Sarge.

Tea maybe not the best as it's a diuretic and it can negatively effect electrolytes. I'd add veggie or chicken broth as a substitute for some of the tea. In addition to tea just for balance.

We're here to fuss over you Sarge.
Indeed. From the era of the Nambu, efforts were made to comfort and fortify those on the line.. so here's this since I can't make you a ham sammy. lol

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads