JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Thank you all!!!

When I go in a little later it will complete week six. Been sick to my stomach all week and while I'm eating as best I can I am losing strength! Only one more day, next Monday though! Doc says it will take a couple of weeks to start feeling normal again! Not so sure I remember what normal feels like anymore! :)

Can you hold Honey down?
If you can get raw honey, it hasn't been pasteurized and all the good enzymes and such are still there & alive. They should help keep your strength up, it is pure energy.
Sure as heck won't hurt you, it is even good to put on wounds and sores, prevents infection and promotes healing, been used that way for hundreds of years.
If it crystallizes DON'T put it in a microwave that will kill the good stuff for sure, just put the jar or bottle in in a pan of real warm water and let it return to liquid.
The heat may destroy some of the good stuff but the nuke definitely will.
If you aren't allergic to Peanut butter mix up a big batch 50/50 and eat it straight or make sandwiches of it. That will give you your protein. That may give your system the boost it needs. Also Red Wine is good for helping you to sleep, and aids digestion, if you can without problems with your other med's drink a glass at bed time!
Usually will stimulate your bowels and result with a normal BM in the AM
Have doubts ask your MD, but would DR Gabby steer you wrong? :s0001::s0104:
Hugs are prescribed soul medicine! :s0047:! Here is another :s0104:!
DR Gabby

Last Edited:
Went and saw the guys! So weak though! :)
No, you showed more strength than many. You are being held up before God Almighty daily in prayer!

I have stared death in the face so many times that I can't count them. Believe me, lesser men in your place have collapsed and perished under much less stress.

May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

I had work... so i couldn't meet anyone in person. Not saying anyone wants to, just saying I couldn't.
Hang tough, I look forward to seeing more of your posts.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top