JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Well gang, I had a CT scan last Wednesday and had a phone appointment with my Oncologist a while ago.
He said the scan looks good and he's very happy with it! If he's happy I'm ecstatic!
He's turning me over to Radiology to kill the remainder of the tumors!
Obviously, this is excellent news and I can only thank you all for your prayers and support! Thanks!!! Steve
This is indeed awesome news... Glory be to God for His healing power! May Father continue to restore you, making you whole, preparing you for welcoming your grand babies into the world...

Now that the massive doses of chemo are over I'm going to have to build some strength up! I'll feel better when I get a bit stronger!
I mean tough stuff like walk to the corner and back! :D

Well gang, I had a CT scan last Wednesday and had a phone appointment with my Oncologist a while ago.
He said the scan looks good and he's very happy with it! If he's happy I'm ecstatic!
Obviously, this is excellent news and I can only thank you all for your prayers and support! Thanks!!! Steve

Steve:

The prayers keep on rolling! It is written, "Pray without ceasing." (1st Thessalonians Chapter 5 Verse 17) we know that this is what is necessary to keep Satan at bay and obey God's commands. We will not stop praying until the cancer is completely gone and God is held in complete reverence as the reason this evil has been defeated. He is God, there is no other and the forces of Satan cannot prevail against His will.

I'm calling on all the "prayer warriors" on this forum to arms so that God will defeat this cancer in toto and Steve will live as a testament to His eternal glory.

To arms, to arms!

Steve:

The prayers keep on rolling! It is written, "Pray without ceasing." (1st Thessalonians Chapter 5 Verse 17) we know that this is what is necessary to keep Satan at bay and obey God's commands. We will not stop praying until the cancer is completely gone and God is held in complete reverence as the reason this evil has been defeated. He is God, there is no other and the forces of Satan cannot prevail against His will.

I'm calling on all the "prayer warriors" on this forum to arms so that God will defeat this cancer in toto and Steve will live as a testament to His eternal glory.

To arms, to arms!
Standing strong in the gap in prayerful agreement... Amen...

"WELL, THERES NO SURVIVING THIS ONE!", said cancer when it learned who it was dealing with.

Glad to hear the good news Steve. Keep after it!!

Happiest news in a year. Well done!

:s0133::s0133::s0133::s0133::s0133::s0133:

I can't even explain how happy this makes me Sarge. I am so happy for you, wife, kids and future grand kids!! Enjoy every moment and teach those grand kids everything you know. :s0132:

Great news, I see you are taking Dr Gabby's orders and taking plenty of naps, Letting all those prayers do their work Praise the Father the Son and the Holy Ghost, AMEN!
:s0048: CANCER :s0014:
Gabby

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR