JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I'm elated to hear the great news! Keep getting stronger! See what bunch of good men praying for one of God's own children can do.

Sarge, Father's healing hand continues upon you, each and every day. He has a plan for you, your family, those grand babies and the great grand baby...

He's providing you with a testimony and witness to His Devine power, you have many new family members coming that need to be taught about Him. You are
Going to be a busy man in 2018.

Prayers for your continued progress in defeating the enemy, for beating cancer, for getting stronger every day and for being a witness to His glorious power...

In Jesus name, glory to Father...

Amen...

Fantastic news Sarge! I am so thankful to hear you are kicking azz!

So yeah... I am thinking we have a celebratory shoot when you're back in your feet. Targets will all day CANCER on them as we shred them with lead:D

Sarge, Father's healing hand continues upon you, each and every day. He has a plan for you, your family, those grand babies and the great grand baby...

He's providing you with a testimony and witness to His Devine power, you have many new family members coming that need to be taught about Him. You are
Going to be a busy man in 2018.

Prayers for your continued progress in defeating the enemy, for beating cancer, for getting stronger every day and for being a witness to His glorious power...

In Jesus name, glory to Father...

Amen...

Standing in affirmation to this prayer. Jesus, my God, and creator, I worship thee. Thy servants worship thee there is none beside thee.

Amen

Hang in there boss and keep those hands up. Fight that bubblegum.
I don't know if you ran out of reading material but if you would so desire I subscribe to Shotgun News and a bit of a cat lady when it comes to throwing them out. There is always a ton of awesome articles on World War II surplus rifles basically. I would be happy to take out the related articles and deliver to you. Also have you ever read General hackworth autobiography that's another awesome book be happy to send it your way boss. Lead the way all the way brother

Thank you all for your kind consideration! You're the best! Steve

PS, I can't remember, I told you about the the twin grandsons, but did I tell you that my granddaughter will be delivering a baby girl in May! Her name is Ruthie and she's gonna be the apple of her great grandpa's eye! :D

So you are going to be a Great Grand Pa? CONGRATS!!!!!
You got me beat brother, I'm just going to be a lowly Grandpa in June 2018...;)

I don't know if you ran out of reading material but if you would so desire I subscribe to Shotgun News and a bit of a cat lady when it comes to throwing them out. There is always a ton of awesome articles on World War II surplus rifles basically.

I NEVER throw them out. I hole punch them and put them into three ring binders by month and year. They are a GREAT reference guide for firearms. I miss Peter Kokalis's articles. The man forgot more about automatic weapons than most will ever learn.
Sorry for the drift, and you're still on my prayer list Sarge:)

I've had a phone meeting with my radiologist, we met him a while back, and lined up the program. First a deep and apparently complicated CT scan, to map out the tumors. After spending several hours getting the coordinates set on the machine I will be going in every week day, 30-40 minutes, for six weeks.
He also went over the side effects and hazards involved. There are plenty of both! The really interesting one is if the tumor has penetrated the main vein and the radiation shrinks the tumor out of the vein I bleed out! Bye Bye! For the first time in the process I'm seriously getting my affairs in order.

I've had a phone meeting with my radiologist, we met him a while back, and lined up the program. First a deep and apparently complicated CT scan, to map out the tumors. After spending several hours getting the coordinates set on the machine I will be going in every week day, 30-40 minutes, for six weeks.
He also went over the side effects and hazards involved. There are plenty of both! The really interesting one is if the tumor has penetrated the main vein and the radiation shrinks the tumor out of the vein I bleed out! Bye Bye! For the first time in the process I'm seriously getting my affairs in order.
Fathers healing hand is upon you Sarge, He has brought you to this point, and He will complete your healing. Father pour out Your healing blessing on this child of yours, restore this man of God, give him a powerful testimony of your intervention in this journey. Make him whole and complete. I stand in the gap on Sarge's behalf, steadfast in my faith and prayers. Calling down the healing powers from heaven above. By the Blood of the Lamb, in the name of Jesus Christ.... Amen!

Fathers healing hand is upon you Sarge, He has brought you to this point, and He will complete your healing. Father pour out Your healing blessing on this child of yours, restore this man of God, give him a powerful testimony of your intervention in this journey. Make him whole and complete. I stand in the gap on Sarge's behalf, steadfast in my faith and prayers. Calling down the healing powers from heaven above. By the Blood of the Lamb, in the name of Jesus Christ.... Amen!

I stand in affirmation to this prayer! The blood of Christ is covering you, Steve.

May His will be done!

Sarge:
years ago my Grandfather suffered a large stroke and was hospitalized for weeks. All his providers were prepping us for him maybe not being able to even walk again. By the middle of the next week he was released and sent home, for what we didn't know.

I went over to his house and got no response to my knock, or called out greeting. I began searching the rooms, all empty. No response to my increasingly more frenzied calling his name.....

finally at the far end of the house I begin opening the back door, hearing a scratching/wood-on-wood sound....he was making his way in with a large armload of wood for the fireplace, and didn't know anyone was around. He was walking normally and got down on his hands & knees to tend the fire. He was in his early-90s at that time.
Not to drag out the story, but all was well. He pursued his normal daily activities for a few more years, then was admitted for some hospital lab tests. His behavior had started fluctuating considerably. Usually his morning constitutional was before sun up, he would drink coffee, do some garden or yard work, read the paper & then take a nap after lunch.

(true story) He had began chasing a nurse around the bed and tried to leap over the end to catch her, but the gown & a blanket tripped him, resulting in a fall and broken hip. He was 96 at the time.

If you need some ideas on coping with a new daily activity schedule, I've got a bit of experience. Once upon a time I spent an entire year in a full length body cast and perhaps could offer some tips if needed.

Prayers for strength & serenity for you and family.

^^^^Thats a horrific story, though it sounds like your dad was a tough old guy!
I have survived one strong stroke and 12 small ones. I'm a very lucky boy! The stroke left me able to communicate unless I'm tired, I can walk, heck I could run 10-12 feet if someone was shootin at me! Stroke took away a lot of short term memory, and weakened my left side, like I said, lucky! :D

"Yea, tho I walk thru the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I shall fear NO evil, for Thou art with me- Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me..." :)
The first bit of The Bible I was taught, well before kindergarten age... That has remained with me thru many adventures and mis-adventures the last 6 or so decades. May these words serve to bulwark your strength! Amen

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads