JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Steve,

Since my most of my children are dead (I haven't heard from the surviving two in many years and I hope that they are well). It is difficult to support grandchildren, let alone great-grandchildren. This may be hard to understand, but I hope that they are well. May God be with them.

Keep yourself rested and may the remaining therapy be as painless and effective as possible.

God's blessings.

Last Edited:
In a "postscript" vein, you can take it from someone that is on an "intimate relationship" with death, that I understand the struggle for survival. Having seen, smelled and "tasted" life's departure, I completely comprehend how much this life can mean. Family, heart, and more.

Mine is completely gone, your grandchildren and great-grandchildren mean a great deal to you as well as many others.

"Down to Gehenna, or up to the throne. He travels fastest who travels alone." - Rudyard Kipling

Ah, hell, Steve. Sorry you are having a crummy couple of days. I'm thinking those cancer cells are like the 7th Cavalry on Last Stand Hill giving their last best fight, knowing they aren't going survive. They just shot all of their horses and are laying behind them, using up every bit of the ammo they have. I'm going to have a couple of fingers of bourbon for you, let me know if it helps :D

LOL!!! I was always glad that glory ho, Custer got greased! The Seventh, not so much! We are celebrating an early, family, Thanksgiving today 'cause the kids are off to Hawaii on Tuesday!

I think I hate 'em all!!! :mad:

Not really, but I'm sneaking off for a nap after bit! :D

Any plans while kids are off continent ? Got the wife brother...special
Been loving tha OPB Vietnam show , your post lead me there (THANKS FOR MOMENT ) I though I had seen all Great War docs...but man..VERY MOVING
BOTH SIDES
A+ BOSS

Continuing prayers for you Sarge, standing in the gap on your behalf, may Fathers healing hand be upon you, calming the tempest while the cancer cells are destroyed and flushed from your body.

May Father fill you with the Holy Spirit, peace and tranquility. By the blood of the Holy Lamb, Jesus Christ, Amen...

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top