JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Dang, and I thought I had a good day when I scored 3 rifles for 100 bux but you have that beat!
This is such wonderful news brother! I can't tell you how happy I am for you and your family! You continue to be in my prayers.

Hot damn Sarg, that's some good news for Sure! Continuing the flow of prayers for you, you got it on the run now, keep kicking its' azz down the street! Proof of the power God and his gift of prayer! :)

Well gang, I had a CT scan last Wednesday and had a phone appointment with my Oncologist a while ago.
He said the scan looks good and he's very happy with it! If he's happy I'm ecstatic!
He's turning me over to Radiology to kill the remainder of the tumors!
Obviously, this is excellent news and I can only thank you all for your prayers and support! Thanks!!! Steve
Fantastic news, Steve! Keep fighting until the enemy cries for mercy. Prayers still coming your way.

Well gang, I had a CT scan last Wednesday and had a phone appointment with my Oncologist a while ago.
He said the scan looks good and he's very happy with it! If he's happy I'm ecstatic!
Obviously, this is excellent news and I can only thank you all for your prayers and support! Thanks!!! Steve

Best news so far for 2017!

Catching up on some back posts, just saw your update. Great news Sarge! Kicking that cancer square in the nuts!!

Steve ——> :s0124:<—— Cancer

Steve:

Spit in Satan's face and tell him that he can't win! In the name of Jesus, your prayer warriors are bearing the Holy standard of God The Father, God The Son and God The Holy Spirit. We shall be Victorious!

Praise Him!

Now that the massive doses of chemo are over I'm going to have to build some strength up! I'll feel better when I get a bit stronger!
I mean tough stuff like walk to the corner and back! :D

How about working out with a 6 or so lb weight with a convenient handle?

OK you see the power of prayer

Now on to my offer of the shooting deal, where do you think that might be on the calendar based on good news ?

God only knows, Fred! Still have radiation therapy. I'm still incredibly weak, the only time I'm leaving the house is for medical stuff! All in due time! :)

Thank you all for your kind consideration! You're the best! Steve

PS, I can't remember, I told you about the the twin grandsons, but did I tell you that my granddaughter will be delivering a baby girl in May! Her name is Ruthie and she's gonna be the apple of her great grandpa's eye! :D

Last Edited:
Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews