JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Standing in the face of the storm with head bowed to the fury, press ever forward, for our Mighty Father stands beside you, shouldering the burden with you, and together there is no storm strong enough to bring you down! It may bend your knees, but never your spirit with God at your side! My Prayers Sarg, his holy spirit is with you, and this storm will pass!

Standing in the face of the storm with head bowed to the fury, press ever forward, for our Mighty Father stands beside you, shouldering the burden with you, and together there is no storm strong enough to bring you down! It may bend your knees, but never your spirit with God at your side! My Prayers Sarg, his holy spirit is with you, and this storm will pass!
Standing in prayerful confirmation, Amen...

Thank you all, it's very good to wake up Monday and be reaffirmed of the care you all have showed me!

1zrxin.jpg

:s0155::s0155:

Sgt. Nambu:

In celebration of Thanksgiving a piece of pumpkin pie was consumed for you today at our own family gathering. More cheers for your holidays!!!

LOL!!! I was always glad that glory ho, Custer got greased! The Seventh, not so much! We are celebrating an early, family, Thanksgiving today 'cause the kids are off to Hawaii on Tuesday!

I think I hate 'em all!!! :mad:

Not really, but I'm sneaking off for a nap after bit! :D
Naps are healing, take as directed "Often"! :D
DR Gabby

Well gang, I had a CT scan last Wednesday and had a phone appointment with my Oncologist a while ago.
He said the scan looks good and he's very happy with it! If he's happy I'm ecstatic!
He's turning me over to Radiology to kill the remainder of the tumors!
Obviously, this is excellent news and I can only thank you all for your prayers and support! Thanks!!! Steve

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top