JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sorry to say but there is zero chance of Patty Murray being voted out of office.

ps. I welcome the chance to be wrong about this ;)
Sad but true, the Fix is in at King County Elections... as a reliable Useful Idiot to her fellow Stalinists, she's basically there until one of three things happens:
--Her masters decide she's outlasted her usefulness.
--She decides to take her loot and retire somewhere far from the rabble.
--The Lord calls her to settle accounts.

After they were allowed the Steal in Rossi v. Gregoire, I don't see anybody but token non-DemoKKKrats ever holding statewide office again, unless somehow the Giant Toilet Bowl of Puget Sound can be carved off from the rest of the state. This is part of why I believe we need a Constitutional amendment mandating that when any subdivision or geographically-clustered group of subdivisions of a State overwhelm the rest of the host State, they automatically be carved off into a new State at next Census.

On the one hand, it'd mean a lot of us getting carved off and trapped in the new enclaves like the Everett-Seattle-Tacoma-Olympia Axis of Unfit-For-Use-As-Even-Compost Human Garbage, but it would help break the Deep Blue Tumors' control of otherwise Red States. Chop out LA/SFO and NYC Metro respectively, and a lot of the rest of CA and NY are surprisingly right-minded... just that the Waste of Viable Organs Fascist Douches and their fellow-travelers tend to cluster into a few pockets and build up a critical-mass of population density then use that to run roughshod over everyone else.

Last Edited:
"If we cannot stand up and deal with the issue of gun violence, we have not done our job as leaders in this country," she said

Then she is so disconnected from reality it's pathetic. Dearest Patty, the way gun violence is curtailed is to attack the criminals who do not obey gun laws. You twit, try protecting the law abiding gun owners instead of persecuting them!!!

The debate over gun control touches close to home. The Seattle Times reports there have been seven mass shootings in 2016 alone. That includes the most recent shooting at Cascade Mall in Burlington, when 20-year-old Arcan Cretin allegedly killed five people.

These shootings were committed by crazy people, many with stolen guns!!! Try and keep up will ya!!!:mad::mad::mad:

I agree!!! I also DO NOT trust TPTB to count my vote behind close doors!!!
I want my voting rights restored to a voting booth!!!!!
And a receipt so I know exactly how my votes were recorded and can raise Hell if they try to perform the same kind of "sex change" on my ballot that somebody in Voter Registration tried to do on me and took ten years of arguing with Sh*tbag Sam Reed's office to get fixed. "What do I have to do, come down there and whip it out and give you a gorram HOSEDOWN?!"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top