JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Rights don't end where fear begins. The same fear of black Americans kept those people massively repressed 100 years after the emancipation proclamation. There is still a struggle.
Intimidation of public servants is a crime in WA, and intimidation is defined in WA statutes. She should look that up before opening her piehole. Open carry is not intimidation, just like being black is not a crime.

I attended the rally in Olympia. I am a gun guy and open carry of a rifle to me is no big deal. BUT we have to realize the ant-gun
or moderates the open carry of a rifle scares the crap out of them. We need everyone together to defeat this $hit storm of
anti gun bills coming at us. We have the truth and facts on our side but the other side will not even consider our pro gun views.
We are not moving the public consensus over to our side by open carry.:( IMHO What do you say?
View attachment 657147

Not gonna say you are 100% wrong. I concealed at that rally, but mainly because I wanted to go talk to legislators after.

But here is a different view point.

I attended the rally in Olympia. I am a gun guy and open carry of a rifle to me is no big deal. BUT we have to realize the ant-gun
or moderates the open carry of a rifle scares the crap out of them. We need everyone together to defeat this $hit storm of
anti gun bills coming at us. We have the truth and facts on our side but the other side will not even consider our pro gun views.
We are not moving the public consensus over to our side by open carry.:( IMHO What do you say?
View attachment 657147
What is really sad is that this is seen as intimidation, but how it should be viewed is that for a democratically elected government, these are the folks that have their backs.

What should intimidate her is all of the criminals that are conveniently allowed on the streets and in a position to use illegal weapons to commit crimes due to laws that are soft on criminals.

How did mob rule become the ideal form of government in everyones mind?

It started getting momentum during the Obama years. Remember all of the rioting for anything and everything? And nothing happening to the rioters, and even favorable outcomes for some.... :oops:

How did mob rule become the ideal form of government in everyones mind?
For a long time. This was in full force when thousands of Americans were herded into concentration camps and their property stolen just because they were of Japanese decent. Don't think for a minute a politician will let something as meaningless (in their mind) as a constitution stop them from doing it again with firearms. Our firearms are the 1st defense against that.

The division is too deep, there is no "coming together", the only way it will be healed is through bloodshed or kissing this great experiment called the USA goodbye and becoming another failed republic. That is the bottom line, whether people want admit it or not.

Some left wingers i run my dog with changed there mind when they had an armed invasion at their home, the parents were at work but their son was home and luckily hid in a closet and wasnt found by the intruders and what do you know they went and got ccw's. It takes hard lessons to teach idealists that cops bieng 15 min away wont save you the vast majority of the time and your idea of running out of the house isnt viable when running out means running into the armed intruders arms.

View attachment 657147
I agree with you. I see exactly what you are saying. We see us open carrying peacefully as a peaceful way to show people that just because we have guns, doesn't mean we are dangerous. They see a bunch of people with guns and get scared. When they're scared, no matter what we say will change their minds. While I also agree with everyone else that we have the right to open carry in a peaceful protest, it doesn't help our case. We need to talk to people who are anti gun and say give me a chance to change your mind. Go to the gun store, have them see the 4473 form that we are required to fill out, take them to the range and answer any and all questions they have. I think that is going to be the most effective way of changing minds. Start them on a 22, then a handgun and an AR.

When my wife asked why I wanted an AR pistol when I already had an AR and a handgun, I just took her shooting. She shot my regular AR with a 1-6 scope at 7 yards and said it's too heavy. She shot her M&P shield at 7 yards and hit the target 4 times but super spread out. She shot the AR pistol in half the time with a red dot at 7 yards and had a nice little group all in the A zone and understood.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top