JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The problem is that she will distribute the photos of the Kentucky knuckleheads who recently went into the Kentucky statehouse doing their best Hamas imitation with black masks, tactical vests, and AKs, and she'll say that lawmakers should not have to debate bills at gunpoint. Even open minded legislators are going to stop and consider siding with her on that one.

Yep, Tyrants would fear peaceful opposition.

She'd ban guns, then ban gun imagery, free speech deemed as hate speech... then soon the right to gather in protest at all.

She and her fellow zealots want to eliminate anyone speaking out against her or owning private firearms, this is only an opportunity for her to add another brick to the wall.

You just KNOW I'm going to say it........................'A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.'

Amen and a thousand times, Amen

Last Edited:
Phew..... she should make head sized paper bags mandatory for herself... "she's" a MAN, baby!! o_O

AF4C82EE-6057-4D61-B1C3-590A3DA734A9.jpeg

I attended the rally in Olympia. I am a gun guy and open carry of a rifle to me is no big deal. BUT we have to realize the ant-gun
or moderates the open carry of a rifle scares the crap out of them. We need everyone together to defeat this $hit storm of
anti gun bills coming at us. We have the truth and facts on our side but the other side will not even consider our pro gun views.
We are not moving the public consensus over to our side by open carry.:( IMHO What do you say?
1580913379310.png

Last Edited:

State Rep. Tana Senn filed a bill to ban firearms at the capitol just before this year's deadline for new legislation, claiming that the recent civic engagement on the part of gun owners amounted to "intimidation" of her and other supporters of gun control.

Transplanted Kommiefornia snowflake was scared? Well then go back to Kommiefornia and worship the ground that the illegals are walking on.

LEAVE US WASHATONIANS ALONE !!!!

:mad:

I attended the rally in Olympia. I am a gun guy and open carry of a rifle to me is no big deal. BUT we have to realize the ant-gun
or moderates the open carry of a rifle scares the crap out of them. We need everyone together to defeat this $hit storm of
anti gun bills coming at us. We have the truth and facts on our side but the other side will not even consider our pro gun views.
We are not moving the public consensus over to our side by open carry.:( IMHO What do you say?
View attachment 657147

The division is too deep, there is no "coming together", the only way it will be healed is through bloodshed or kissing this great experiment called the USA goodbye and becoming another failed republic. That is the bottom line, whether people want admit it or not.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top