JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sen. Patty Murray and her opponent Chris Vance both believe more needs to be done when it comes to gun control. Vance, however, does not support an all-out ban of some rifles.

<broken link removed> , former chairman of the Washington State Republican Party, says banning semi-automatic rifles would be unconstitutional.

"Republicans and Democrats need to work together to find a compromise on guns," Vance said during the first debate with Murray on Sunday. "I'll work with Republicans and Democrats to strengthen background check system. That is legislation that will actually pass. A ban on rifles is not going to pass."

Full article: Washington Senatorial candidate: Rifle ban will never happen

Where Vance is running, he has to seem more moderate. I actually think he came across pretty well considering.

I did watch the debate between these two, Vance did take a pretty firm stance on guns, considering the district where he is trying to be elected.

He actually stood up, talked about how guns are not the problem and said he would not support outlawing AR15 rifles.

Saw that and said hmmm wonder how the ultra lefty nutjobs antigun crowd is going to warm up to that?

"It makes no sense today that it is easier to get a weapon or a gun than it is to get an airplane ticket. No one should go through what these families have gone through," Murray said following the vote that year.

I wish a reporter would, just once, call them out on bullbubblegum statements like that. I guess I'm special because I have yet to fill out a 4473 at the security checkpoint.

"It makes no sense today that it is easier to get a weapon or a gun than it is to get an airplane ticket. No one should go through what these families have gone through," Murray said following the vote that year.

I wish a reporter would, just once, call them out on bullbubblegum statements like that. I guess I'm special because I have yet to fill out a 4473 at the security checkpoint.

"It makes no sense today that it is easier to get a weapon or a gun than it is to get an airplane ticket."

-Sounds like Murray gets her plane tickets at the same place Obama buys his books. ;)

Why would they bother telling the truth when their lies are more colorful? 99% of the non gun buying public just don't know or care so the lie is just more convenient.

I got my PhD in six months, by the way. See. Just say anything. No one will check.

She probably hasn't made a donation to the Clinton Foundation yet.

She doesn't have to make a donation to get the benefits, they have a trade agreement worked out, as long as Murray kisses the, uhm, ring.

EVILx2.jpg

Ray

PS- I apologize loss of appetite, nausea and/or vomiting.

Why would they bother telling the truth when their lies are more colorful? 99% of the non gun buying public just don't know or care so the lie is just more convenient.

Yup.

I got my PhD in six months, by the way. See. Just say anything. No one will check.

Are ya slow son? I mean 6 months? Sheesh I got my dual in 4, and finished my residency in a week.

She continued that sentiment during Sunday's debate at Gonzaga University.

"If we cannot stand up and deal with the issue of gun violence, we have not done our job as leaders in this country," she said.
YES!!! We need to stop all this senseless violence against guns now! This includes violent thoughts such as throwing them in to the ocean or wanting to cut them up. After all how would you like it if the guns decided to throw you into the ocean or cut you up? o_O

YES!!! We need to stop all this senseless violence against guns now! This includes violent thoughts such as throwing them in to the ocean or wanting to cut them up. After all how would you like it if the guns decided to throw you into the ocean or cut you up? o_O
Or the senseless torture of those pants suits.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top