JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's not the original page where they proposed the gun and alcohol ban, it was this one - Error

That notice is an attempt to hide their original plan. They started catching flack and decided to abandon their plan to ban guns.

This is a good reminder that saving a local copy or taking screenshots is good practice. The article link in the OP contains a link to a 61 page PDF, however, rather than saving a copy of the PDF and serving it from their own website, they linked to Bellingham's saved copy. Now when you download it from the city you get a document with empty pages -- clearly the original got replaced with a blank document saved under the same name. All that is left now is the quote in the article (without verification because of the city replaced the file) and that leaves Bellingham officials free to lie about their original intent.

2 days ago in Bellingham:
"Hey, don't say anything about guns... it'll make the gun crazies go apesh!t. Plus, there are state and federal constitutional issues"

"Awww, c'mon... those toothless hillbillies don't know nuthin' bout preemption and the Constitution."

Today in Bellingham:
"False rumors circulating on social media that claim the Mayor and Council are proposing to ban guns are completely untrue. These rumors are a side-show and an irresponsible distraction..."

"No action is being taken or proposed at this meeting that relates to banning guns, and any rumors about changes to firearms regulations, rumors about martial law... "

The next city from Bellingham to the north is Canada.
Lynden has a grocery store and several convenience stores. Beer, chips, Slurpees... provisions. There are a few on the way up there too.

Well then that is good to know...:D
Also lets keep in mind , before we go all "Copperhead Road" here...
That makin' shine ain't quite on the right side of the law...
Just was posting 'bout a Family Tradition is all....;)
Andy
You mean that 'hand sanitizer", of course....:rolleyes:

Yep hand Sanitizer. 12602.jpeg IMAG0195.jpg

Just moved back to Washington.. Will be moving again soon.. So sad what has happened here. Being an Oathkeeper in a liberal state is like dragging your balls on 110 degree asphalt... A little chaffing, but still functional.

This should not be a debate! What if they decide tomorrow to ban people of a certain religion, just because they decide it suits their personal agenda!? It appears the city of Bellingham wants to ban the sale, distribution and possession of firearms during the COronavirus outbreak. If so, this is not just an infringement on the rights of the people of the city, but a declaration of war against the AMerican people. These people in the city council need to be arrested and tried for treason if they even attempt to pass such a heinous, fascist and unconstitutional measure. Need NRA, and any other proactive groups to contact the appropriate channels to stand up against this atrocity in such a time of peril for our whle nation. All I have to say is the people of Washington must join together and stand up to fight this gross infringement of your rights. If cities start enacting such unconstitutional legislation it can spread like a wildfire and become a much worse epidemic than this disease and will result in the loss of lives through armed rebellion. I could only hope the Federal government (since the state of WA government most likely will not) will step in and stop cities from acting like they are above our Constitution and Bill of Rights.

I would have never thought I'd see the times.
The self righteous hypocrites eating what they preach.
I hope I see a LOT more, succumb to it.

Last Edited:
I wonder how people in Point Roberts are doing? It could be the safest place in WA or the worse.

The only way to Point Roberts is by boat now? We see the exit to the point on the Canadian side when we drive up to Vancouver or Surry. I guess if you drive can you be let through the Canadian border to get to Point Roberts?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top