JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Summary of the ruling, emphasis added by me.
Justice Monica M. Márquez, in writing the court's opinion, said the ban is "a reasonable exercise of the police power that has neither the purpose nor effect of nullifying the right to bear arms in self-defense."
:mad::mad::mad:
Weasel wording all. Same exact sort of argument used to support the NFA, GCA68,GCA86, and AWB, as well as NDAA/Patriot Act :mad:

Colorado is under the jurisdiction of 10th District Court of Appeals. Seems most of the judges for that are in Colorado; so likely the 10th District would rule in favor of the Colorado SC. Expect the same reasoning for Oregon/WA/CA mag bans[/b]

This is a phucking joke, Colorado found they cannot enforce these "Laws" already, and their police cant be bothered to go after lawful owners at the risk of getting confronted by one who refuses to give in to the Karen's running the state! We had just moved there a year before that all went down, and most all the LEO said good luck, were not wasting our time with this, you want them, YOU go get them! I have personally walked out of a local gun shop with brand new "kits" in my hands and was chewing the fat with the local county sheriff and he just laughed and said good for you!

This is a phucking joke, Colorado found they cannot enforce these "Laws" already ...
I've also read elsewhere that many CO gun shops still openly sell standard capacity magazines. Maybe that's part of the reason why the CO infringement went with 15 instead of the usual 10?

Last Edited:
I've also read elsewhere that many CO gun shops still openly sell standard capacity magazines. Maybe that's part of the reason why the CO infringement went with 15 instead of the usual 10?
They have been trying to get something to work, but those gall darn gun nutz just have no respect for our made up laws!

I can walk into any shop or show and walk with any capacity mags I want!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top