JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This link at the youtube video I posted worked:

YouScrewd May have put everything back in working order after they had been called out publicly. Links wouldn't work for me and about 40-50 others. Just so happen I checked my email and had a link straight from GOA since I'm a member.

Also YouScrewed does block notifications and subscriptions all the time from conservative channels. It's happened many of times to me. Also just yank channels down mid live stream among other stuff. A lot of channels that can afford it have been switching to Full30, gunstreamer and bubblegumute.

Correct me if I'm wrong -- it has been my impression that those most interested in physical metals tend to lean right. The Democrats seem to be interested in legislation as cultural punishment: gun laws that only harass those knuckledraggers who own guns but do nothing for safety and now, if my impression is correct, [insertInsultICantThinkOf] metal buyers.

This is my impression as well. So it's a double screwing for the same people.

The magazine ban is basically about having something to show as an accomplishment by the Dems. As a public safety measure, it doesn't accomplish much. Someone with evil intentions will just use more magazines of a lesser capacity. Their evil nature is still there and basically uncontrollable. An impulse shooter won't care much about magazine capacity.

The magazine ban is basically about having something to show as an accomplishment by the Dems. As a public safety measure, it doesn't accomplish much.
Best explanation:
We have reached a point of diminishing returns in our public life. Hardly anything actually needs doing. We may in fact be past that point; not only does nothing much need doing, but we'd benefit if much of what has been done were to be undone.
:
Politicians make a living"a very grand living indeed at the higher levels"by saying there are things wrong that need fixing. Are there, though?

And we wind up with all sorts of pissy-a$$ed little laws all over the place that make the whole mostly unenforceable. They can keep passing all the laws they want, yet the number of law enforcement officials needed to make sure you have a litter basket in your car never catches up. And as you've pointed out, the pols continue to manufacture their own sense of accomplishment.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top