JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wrote the man with a run-out gauge. LOL
I like accuracy. I use the concentricity gauge for initial die set-up. Most all of my loads are at or under .003" TIR. I don't use fancy dies either. Just make sure they are set right from the get go and you are golden. I do this with every cartridge I load for. Again it requires no extra work. LOL ;) . For my requirements and accurate ammo, this is a must have tool.

I like accuracy. I use the concentricity gauge for initial die set-up. Most all of my loads are at or under .003" TIR. I don't use fancy dies either. Just make sure they are set right from the get go and you are golden. I do this with every cartridge I load for. Again it requires no extra work. LOL ;) . For my requirements and accurate ammo, this is a must have tool.
Totally agree, and I also agree with what you wrote earlier about being able to know what is best -and, cannot go wrong with a Tikka.
I use a gauge block and roll the cartridge on it. You can clearly see the oscillation of 0.003" as it rolls.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top