JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Wrote the man with a run-out gauge. LOL
I like accuracy. I use the concentricity gauge for initial die set-up. Most all of my loads are at or under .003" TIR. I don't use fancy dies either. Just make sure they are set right from the get go and you are golden. I do this with every cartridge I load for. Again it requires no extra work. LOL ;) . For my requirements and accurate ammo, this is a must have tool.

I like accuracy. I use the concentricity gauge for initial die set-up. Most all of my loads are at or under .003" TIR. I don't use fancy dies either. Just make sure they are set right from the get go and you are golden. I do this with every cartridge I load for. Again it requires no extra work. LOL ;) . For my requirements and accurate ammo, this is a must have tool.
Totally agree, and I also agree with what you wrote earlier about being able to know what is best -and, cannot go wrong with a Tikka.
I use a gauge block and roll the cartridge on it. You can clearly see the oscillation of 0.003" as it rolls.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top