JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

How would you use the 15rd P365 Magazines

• 15rd magazine in gun with a spare 15rd magazine

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Truth is, I'd have them all. I have a lot of G17 and G18 mags and I don't have either weapon, but they both work fine in my G19's and G26 with G17 mags as primary back up. For versatility, on the G26 mags I have stock base plates, +0 and +2 extensions, the +0 is my preferred. The stock plate wins at pocket and ankle carry but the +0 gives that all important full size feel/pinky support without the footprint of the +2 or G19 mags. Same concept.
Stop making so much sense, you'll scare the children.

Truth is, I'd have them all. I have a lot of G17 and G18 mags and I don't have either weapon, but they both work fine in my G19's and G26 with G17 mags as primary back up. For versatility, on the G26 mags I have stock base plates, +0 and +2 extensions, the +0 is my preferred. The stock plate wins at pocket and ankle carry but the +0 gives that all important full size feel/pinky support without the footprint of the +2 or G19 mags. Same concept.

Same, but I'm sure not trying to conceal my 26 with a 33 round stick mag. And let's face it, these "pocket 9's" aren't very good range guns. They serve a distinct purpose, and blowing through a few hundred rounds with your buddies on range day ain't one of them.

Same, but I'm sure not trying to conceal my 26 with a 33 round stick mag. And let's face it, these "pocket 9's" aren't very good range guns. They serve a distinct purpose, and blowing through a few hundred rounds with your buddies on range day ain't one of them.

Agreed, the G18 were purchased because "Hell yes America!!" now that I have a bunch of them an AR9 is starting to make some sense and it pisses off lib... er ah anti-gunners. :oops:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top