JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You will have to take the time to make the comparisons for yourself since you were the person who disparaged Taurus in the beginning. I am already convinced by the facts. Yours is an emotional remark without any actual merit, in my opinion.
It's like those memes about parenthood where they say "tell me you have kids without telling me you have kids" and it would be a picture of flour all over the kitchen.

Most here that don't like Taurus for their quality issues, have likely never owned or shot one, or at least they have the animosity of the internet to lie that they have.I see those posts the same way I see those memes. "Tell me you don't own a Taurus without telling me you don't own a Taurus"

I love any company that tries to sell guns under a certain price point. I feel they are more for the 2nd Amendment than companies that charge ridiculous prices under the guise of R&D. Selling at the lowest price they physically can and still remain in business only allows for those that can't afford the more expensive products a chance to exercise their right to own a gun.

With machining getting more inexpensive and labor getting more ridiculous in the states, I understand why companies look elsewhere to be competitive. Ask the revolving door at Leupold here in Hillsboro how hard it is to keep material handlers that push buttons on machines all day. Gets to the point where having tubes made oversees makes more sense, then just assemble them in OR.

What I don't understand is people who rarely shoots guns in general, much less ever actually owning any of the products brought up by some in these threads, posting all sorts of opinions as fact because the part of the internet they read said so. Which only further adds to the echo chamber.

It's the equivalent of our cultures "cancel culture" but for guns.

You will have to take the time to make the comparisons for yourself since you were the person who disparaged Taurus in the beginning. I am already convinced by the facts. Yours is an emotional remark without any actual merit, in my opinion.
Ok. Thanks for the opinion on my opinion. I'm truly convinced of Taurus quality, now :rolleyes:

It has been long ago, but I did directly compare a Taurus M66 to an S&W Model 66 and a Taurus 92 to a Beretta 92FS and remain unconvinced they are even close to equal quality firearms. I would hands down rather stick with the originals over the knock-offs. Seeing all the Lifetime Warranty claims by Taurus buyers has further convinced me to roll right past anything Taurus.

I'm convinced by the facts as well.

The fact is Taurus is not known for putting out quality.

Just like the fact that Sig uses their customers as a testing element.

Better to be me to steer you in the right direction, lest @Andy54Hawken comes in here all heavy handed and scolds you with kindness! 🤣
Yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of scolding ,
I will fear no moderating : for thou art with me ; thy keyboard shall cover thee with kindness.

So sayth Andy54Hawken , go forth and thread drift no more..... :D
Andy

Welp, this ole guy packs a P365, that has thousands of flawless rounds through it. Even did exceptional with a can hanging off the end. Thinking about adding a red dot to it…

53350CC9-48EE-4F66-B729-5DBC122623E4.jpeg

No, but it's on the list after the P220 Legion 10mm.

I'm resisting the urge to send them my M9A1 to do their magic on.
Do it! My first was the m9a4, I sent that one in for work. Then I bought the 92x Performance, LTT Full Sized and LTT Compact, all with the trigger upgrades.

I'm a total trigger whore, I recently sold a 90s Python, and the trigger from Langdon was as good.

That gun is really cool looking and sounding on paper, but has a HELL of a pricetag. Is it really worth that much in your opinion? I haven't had the chance to shoot it yet.
It's nice but over priced for sure. Sig Sauer is proud of their stuff. I wanted the XL version but the shop didn't have one. So I got the XMacro. With that said 17 plus one in a small package is nice.

I'm a total trigger whore, I recently sold a 90s Python, and the trigger from Langdon was as good.
I agree about liking a nice trigger, for me single action. I primarily shoot slow fire bullseye (it is all most nearby gun ranges allow) and a good trigger is very noticeable.
I have not had an opportunity to try Langdon Tactical yet, it's on my to do list.

I carry a P365 in a Kydex holster just like the picture a couple frames above, even the two extra mags too. Really smooth handgun, large hands and it still fits well. A friend on this forum had a Taurus recently break while on the range. He mailed it back to Taurus, but witnessing that failure made me not buy any Taurus products.
Sig builds a good firearm, a bit expensive to way too expensive, but you do get a decent product.

DSC01413.JPG

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top