JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My wife got a P365 that will be getting posted to the classifieds soon. She prefers the G43X.

I don't own and have I never purchased a Taurus. Don't plan on changing that either. I just spent a ton of money on Sig and immediately regretted my choice.

Everyone has their own flavor for their own reasons.

My wife got a P365 that will be getting posted to the classifieds soon. She prefers the G43X.

I don't own and have I never purchased a Taurus. Don't plan on changing that either. I just spent a ton of money on Sig and immediately regretted my choice.

Everyone has their own flavor for their own reasons.
I'll probably end up going back to look hard at Glock. Both S and T have had multiple lawsuits about models going off without a trigger pull, and people either almost died, or did.

Glock hasn't that I can find, and they have all the accessories and toys as someone else mentioned.

Hard to beat that combo.

Like KMFDM said: 🎶 Nothing new, just the same old s***, if it works this good, why f*** with it🎶

I'm not really sure if there its a comparison between the two. Besides the 365 pocket holster fits like a glove on the GX4 (not all of 365 holters) and it fits perfectly inside my pocket.

1703704118178.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads