JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I own and have carried a Kel-Tec .380 and also have a couple of Ruger .380's. I carry them in my pocket 'cause I figure they're better than grabbing my wife and holding her in front of me. I think that it's important to remember that most gun fights take place at extremely close range and as a result it seems that the type of ammunition and the number of rounds that you can put into an assailant are big factors in what you carry.
I'd disagree. But that's just me.

Everyone is free to do what they wish. But nobody is going to convince me China is our friend. Whether it be balloons that they lie about, their "unbreakable friendship" with Russia or them paying $400 to protestors to protest McCarthy's visit to Taiwan. Nope, not our friends. Therefore I will choose to avoid Chicom whenever possible.

In all fairness, it's their totalitarian gov't and not the individual citizens that are the issue. Remember, it's their gov't that is killing the citizens in Hong Kong and the muslim minority in the mainland. I was in the USMC from 1965 on and the Vietnamese were our "enemy" then. Now, they provide lovely vacation places , clothing and technical stuff. Hatred is very subjective.

In all fairness, it's their totalitarian gov't and not the individual citizens that are the issue. Remember, it's their gov't that is killing the citizens in Hong Kong and the muslim minority in the mainland. I was in the USMC from 1965 on and the Vietnamese were our "enemy" then. Now, they provide lovely vacation places , clothing and technical stuff. Hatred is very subjective.
It certainly is. The difference is when SHTF nobody cares about the people. The gov is what represents the nation, and when their gov is threatening the US the people get lumped into it. If by some chance they decide to attack us, I won't be taking the luxury of remembering that their people are great and just their government sucks.

Last Edited:
It certainly is. The difference is when SHTF nobody cares about the people. The gov is what represents the nation, and when their gov is threatening the US the people get lumped into it. If by some chance they decide to attack us, I won't be taking the luxury of remembering that their people are great and just their government sucks.
On the contrary. I never killed a Vietnamese because they were Vietnamese. Civilians get "lumped" into the mix because they are in the vicinity. Most civilized nations have rules about "incidental" casualties. I remember the consequences of Lt. Calley's decision to let his men kill the civilians at Mei Lai.

Oppression......nah.....nobody here in the States really knows what that's like. China has literally locked entire cities down and starved their citizens over Covid. Yep, they'd rather let their people starve to death than let them go out in public to buy groceries.....with their $4.00/hour paychecks.

Now we have threats from them over their own f-ing balloon, along with their Russian buddies high fiving them every chance they get. It's not good.

I'm honestly surprised at the "liberal" stance some take with China.
"Oppression" is subjective. New Orleans' residents were locked down and had their guns forcibly taken from them in recent history. I'd call that "being oppressed".

Please feel free to hate China as much as you wish, but please remain on topic in this thread.

Oppression......nah.....nobody here in the States really knows what that's like. China has literally locked entire cities down and starved their citizens over Covid. Yep, they'd rather let their people starve to death than let them go out in public to buy groceries.....with their $4.00/hour paychecks.

Now we have threats from them over their own f-ing balloon, along with their Russian buddies high fiving them every chance they get. It's not good.

I'm honestly surprised at the "liberal" stance some take with China.
You say China did this, while true, it is no different than what we did here in the states. Look at our homeless. It is pumped through the airways that it is people coming to Oregon from outside areas, while some of that is true, a majority were placed there because we labeled them "non essential".

Multiply that by whatever rate our population is in comparison to China and of coarse theirs looks worse.

I'd love to here about your entirely Chinese free life. How's those Traxxas and Arma RC vehicles treating you? How are all of your lithium batteries in every single device you own treating you?

If our country let us build they way they let industry build, we wouldn't need to buy so much from them. However, it was cheaper and capitalism…

But hey rule number 1 an I right @Andy54Hawken

"Oppression" is subjective. New Orleans' residents were locked down and had their guns forcibly taken from them in recent history. I'd call that "being oppressed".

Please feel free to hate China as much as you wish, but please remain on topic in this thread.
Scroll up. :rolleyes:

You say China did this, while true, it is no different than what we did here in the states. Look at our homeless. It is pumped through the airways that it is people coming to Oregon from outside areas, while some of that is true, a majority were placed there because we labeled them "non essential".

Multiply that by whatever rate our population is in comparison to China and of coarse theirs looks worse.

I'd love to here about your entirely Chinese free life. How's those Traxxas and Arma RC vehicles treating you? How are all of your lithium batteries in every single device you own treating you?

If our country let us build they way they let industry build, we wouldn't need to buy so much from them. However, it was cheaper and capitalism…

But hey rule number 1 an I right @Andy54Hawken
Traxxas is made in Taiwan exclusively.

Back on topic

Hm-m-m. I'm a retired mechanical engineer and after examining the materials used in the manufacture and the tolerances to which they have been machined, I disagree with your blanket condemnation of the Taurus. But then, I prefer brunettes to blondes too.
Specs, please. I look forward to the hard facts that demonstrate Taurus' equal or better quality as compared to Sig.

Traxxas is made in Taiwan exclusively.

Back on topic
Close enough. Taiwan is as much of a Chinese nation as Puerto Rico is United States.

As for the rest. Labeling this thought as "liberal" is divisive and against rule number 1.

Perpetuating Chinese as hateful is divisive and against rule number 1. We watched people say this exact sort of thing during the start of Covid and attacks on Chinese skyrocketed.

But hey, rules don't matter to management right?!?!

Specs, please. I look forward to the hard facts that demonstrate Taurus' equal or better quality as compared to Sig.
You will have to take the time to make the comparisons for yourself since you were the person who disparaged Taurus in the beginning. I am already convinced by the facts. Yours is an emotional remark without any actual merit, in my opinion.

You will have to take the time to make the comparisons for yourself since you were the person who disparaged Taurus in the beginning. I am already convinced by the facts. Yours is an emotional remark without any actual merit, in my opinion.
Ok. Thanks for the opinion on my opinion. I'm truly convinced of Taurus quality, now :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top