JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But... the existence and proliferation of these devices maybe a good way to campaign for repealing all of NFA and GCA and th Hughes Amendments and abolishing the ATF? Pipe dream I know
Yeah, but they'll probably follow Washington in getting rid of the liquor commission by keeping the same taxes and fees :s0140:

If you live in VinnieBoomBah's world it would be. I'm opting out.
There you go again, making things up :rolleyes:
The law regarding non-NFA firearms is not written the same as the law regarding NFA firearms so it's silly to compare the two. It is either a firearm or not a firearm and a flat is not a firearm, and there are legal pathways to building personal firearms For what it's worth I believe the 80% ruling is stupid I don't care if it's 99.9999% if it's not a firearm, then it's not a firearm. That starts getting "complicated" in the eyes of the ATF because of the phrase "readily converted" and unfortunately, at least, as far as the ATF seems to be concerned, too many poor people are finding things easier to " readily convert " than they did in the past

There you go again, making things up :rolleyes:
The law regarding non-NFA firearms is not written the same as the law regarding NFA firearms so it's silly to compare the two. It is either a firearm or not a firearm and a flat is not a firearm, and there are legal pathways to building personal firearms For what it's worth I believe the 80% ruling is stupid I don't care if it's 99.9999% if it's not a firearm, then it's not a firearm. That starts getting "complicated" in the eyes of the ATF because of the phrase "readily converted" and unfortunately, at least, as far as the ATF seems to be concerned, too many poor people are finding things easier to " readily convert " than they did in the past
The logic is exactly the same. IF... "it's 99.9999% if it's not a firearm, then it's not a firearm" then how is "99.9999% of a non formed part considered a "part" in your world?

Do you not see the disparity there? 🤣 :s0140:

That's the last of my time you get on that topic. It simply doesn't hold water that a part is a part before it's a part.:s0013:

(There is a foolproof way to determine if he's an alphabet agent or an authentic NWFA'er.)

@CamoDeafie... An AR has 30 - 8 round bullets per clip. True or False?
That sounds off to me. How many bullets in a round? Like a round of drinks in a bar, or a round of applause, or maybe a round of golf? That must be it- 18 bullets in one round, because of the 18 holes in a round of golf, and you know, bullets make holes. So, 30 times 18… an AR14 clipazine must hold 540 bullets. Scary!!

That sounds off to me. How many bullets in a round? Like a round of drinks in a bar, or a round of applause, or maybe a round of golf? That must be it- 18 bullets in one round, because of the 18 holes in a round of golf, and you know, bullets make holes. So, 30 times 18… an AR14 clipazine must hold 540 bullets. Scary!!
Are those .30 Caliber Clips, the super duper deadly rounds that can fire 80 rounds a second?

Just wait.... If you own a hacksaw the BATFE could claim that you have the capability to make a non-stamped SBR from one of your hunting rifles.
Or if you own any basic fabrication tools, they could say you have intentions of creating whatever NFA items they want to accuse you of creating :rolleyes: never mind the "reasonable person standards" :rolleyes: the Govt agengies and departments by and large, are unreasonably anti-liberty.

I have not paid much attention to this but, I have LONG said that poking the ATF Bear is NOT wise. Do it long enough and they will bite. Now from what I see here will these guys win some day? Probably. Will they think it was worth poking that Bear?
Agreed, unwise to poke bears of any kind. But 110 years? And 45 for accepting the retailer as a sponsor? Geez

That video is what they are using to convict him as illegal...
CitationNeeded.jpg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads