JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ammoland? More like MakeStuffUpLand ;)

Maybe the US Attorney's office made it sound that way because that is what happened, starting on page 18 is what you want to look at, and yeah, yeah, "bUt ThE aTf LiEs!" :rolleyes:

Thank you for that link.

I find it interesting on pages 16 and 17. (Note the doc pages don't match the file pages) that the ATF says the part only has to be manufactured to a point that it is recognizable as to what it is. The tech makes the assessment that it meets the definition of a machine gun part per 3 different codes.

They only talk of one sample and of it firing 1, 3, or 5 rounds auto in several tests.

So where did the comments " they tried 4 times and could only get it to kind of work by stuffing on into the gun once" come from that multiple sources are now repeating it?
Odd.

As always, trust no one.

I have some good advice to anybody who wants to promote, sell, mfg. any potentially illegal, or even quasi illegal item, especially if gun related.

If you are walking on eggshells, don't jump.
I guess you are saying dont ever promote, sell or mfg anything.
Matt's ATF rep told him the cards were legal when he took on the promotion to help his channel.
Just like bump stocks and pistol braces. My take - This case is terrifying if it stands. Do your own research

Links to relevant documents and information.
https://www.ammoland.com/2023/04/ju...rearms-found-guilty-in-the-autokey-card-case/
https://rumble.com/v2kkct1-drawings-and-words-are-machine-guns-now-crs-firearms-found-guilty.html
https://rumble.com/v2kal5e-crs-fire...felonies-for-saying-words-a-dangerous-pr.html

You can help support Matt and his family here: https://www.givesendgo.com/freecrs

I know Matt SAID his ATF rep told him that, but as I understand it there is nothing in writing, no email, no nothing except Matt saying he did and the ATF rep saying he didn't. And like the saying goes "If you don't have it in writing, you don't have it"
Agreed, and if it were me I would have had it in writing - office letterhead & official position noted. But with ATF, even if it was stated legal, I'm not positive it would make a difference. They seem to have selective finding on what is or isn't legal.

Agreed, and if it were me I would have had it in writing - office letterhead & official position noted. But with ATF, even if it was stated legal, I'm not positive it would make a difference. They seem to have selective finding on what is or isn't legal.
Especially if my very public opinion was "You can't trust the ATF"!

I know! But a lot of folks are acting like they have but at the same time not sharing them or linking to them.
That goes both ways. Without seeing the transcripts, I agree, a lot is still in the "rumor mill" stage... but just as you're condemning info as bogus because it hasn't been proven yet... you're trying to support your "burn em at the stake" views without any verification that the claims are false.

Just because you haven't seen verification, yet, does not mean they are unsubstantiated any more than your claims that proof doesn't exist isn't substantiated.

See how that works? 🤣

Until the transcripts are made public all anyone can do is try and parse through what info is available and make assumptions on it's merit.

One immutable fact though is that a rectangular piece of metal with scratches on it is not a "part". To make their case, they can try and twist it and give new interpretations to words to try and claim that it is, but it's simply word play and defies any reasonable sense.

Just like a chicken is not a cake... but it's certainly arguable that a chicken "can" make an egg that "could" be added to other ingredients to make a cake.;)

IF MATT did in fact inquire of the ATF IF the Auto Key Card was Legal, the ATF would have replied IN WRITING, making it's opinion RECORD!
So, if this did in fact happen as MATT says it does, there WOULD be a written record of it out there, so the big question is, did the court allow that to be entered into evidence, OR,.............
Until we see the transcripts, it's all guessing at this point!
Matts attourney would know all about this, and would have advised him NOT to spread rumors of communications with the ATF unless he had hard proof backing his claim, so for him to make that claim, ether he really IS that stupid, of he has them by the balls and they don't like it at all!

That goes both ways. Without seeing the transcripts, I agree, a lot is still in the "rumor mill" stage... but just as you're condemning info as bogus because it hasn't been proven yet... you're trying to support your "burn em at the stake" views without any verification that the claims are false.

Just because you haven't seen verification, yet, does not mean they are unsubstantiated any more than your claims that proof doesn't exist isn't substantiated.

See how that works? 🤣

Until the transcripts are made public all anyone can do is try and parse through what info is available and make assumptions on it's merit.

One immutable fact though is that a rectangular piece of metal with scratches on it is not a "part". To make their case, they can try and twist it and give new interpretations to words to try and claim that it is, but it's simply word play and defies any reasonable sense.

Just like a chicken is not a cake... but it's certainly arguable that a chicken "can" make an egg that "could" be added to other ingredients to make a cake.;)
again-there-you-go-again.gif

I don't have a "burn em at the stake" view and I belive you know that, and I didn't "condemn info as bogus because it hasn't been proven yet", I provided court documents that have info contrary to what has been said about the functionality, so 'on the merit we have one claim with court docs to back them up, and one with nothing but YouTube videos. And I'll own the mocking of AmmoLand as a reliable source, but that's on them for constantly being an unreliable source :s0112:

One immutable fact though is that a rectangular piece of metal with scratches on it is not a "part".
I think everyone understands that you think that but like the man said "It really depends on what the definition of "part" is" so I'll just skip over that instead of :s0013:

For the record, I think the NFA/FOPA are bad laws, based on classism and racism (like almost all firearms laws in this country) and having a lightning link shouldn't be a crime. But at the same time, it is and as has been pointed out by many on here, his biggest crime may have been being too dumb to understand how dumb he was being

On a side note: I am having the oddest Déjà vu, our interactions remind me of someone I used to know on a now long dead and closed forum, Jammie or something I think her name was. Been forever and had kind of forgotten about all the things we disagreed on, but the back and forth has the same rhythm and flow. CAn't be though, and I also have a birthday coming up so maybe I'm just getting all nostalgic in my old age :s0125:

I have some good advice to anybody who wants to promote, sell, mfg. any potentially illegal, or even quasi illegal item, especially if gun related.

If you are walking on eggshells, don't jump.
Yeah....let it be a warning to all.

Your ownership of a DVD recorder (or VHS or even tape recorder) shows your intent to reproduce "copywrite material." Never mind that you don't actually have a "home made copy" of said material.

Aloha, Mark
PS.......

BUT, But, but.....
To some in America. Yeah....just owning a gun is proof that you want to MURDER someone. Thus, ALL guns should be banned.

Last Edited:
Yeah....let it be a warning to all.

Your ownership of a DVD recorder (or VHS or even tape recorder) shows your intent to reproduce "copywrite material." Never mind that you don't actually have a "home made copy" of said material.

Aloha, Mark
Not to mention the hacksaw and rifle barrel.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top