JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Display whatever you want, with the understanding that it could be used against you in court, make you a target for harassment, or enable criminals to identify that you possess valuables (and a means of self defense).
Only you can decide what risks you are willing to accept.

Keep a stack of gun stickers to slap on other peoples cars when I gotta park in a sketchy neighborhood....

Last Edited:
Keep a stack of gun stickers to slap on other peoples cars when I gotta park in a sketchy neighborhood....
Especially for Prius

bumper sticker.jpg

So your abhorrent behavior is someone else's fault. Why can't you just move over and let them pass then you both get on with your respective days and nobody gets angry?
In the interest of ruffling less feathers, I'll state that my initial comment was less than serious and that point must have been lost so I'll take that one on the chin. My fault, should have used one of those winky/smiley faces to make the point more clear. You know, these guys :rolleyes::D.

Another sit down shut up post. Next thing you know ...dont put up no trespassing signs... Just put up a sign that says ( anyone breaking in will be raped ) so it is a surprise when met with gunfire. Don't do this in Pottland because some of them folks like that weird stuff.
My no trespassing signs are strictly for my dogs rights! Lol if you stupid enough to open my fence with no trespassing guard dogs on duty signs, you deserve whats coming!

How about we stop posting them when Prius drivers stop driving exactly the speed limit in the left lane?

I personally don't have any firearm related stickers or signs but more power to those that do. Why be silenced?
The sad thing is is that prius's actually have some zippy power! Wtf why drive it like a -5mph douche with your left blinker on blocking the lane:(

A thing of the past - and now replaced by self righteous, entitled and/or just angry people.

I was heading into Bend a couple weeks ago very early, still dark and roads pretty bad and about 45 MPH max safe speed, when some (name it) person was literally ON MY BUMPER for many miles until he could finally pass me. Oh, he was pulling the weave back and forth 'threatening' maneuver (and I was not impressed).

Quite frankly I would have not been upset if I had eventually seen his vehicle up the road, on it's top, and maybe burning.
Isn't it kind of funny these people that are in such a hurry and pass you sometimes in a dangerous spot that you see them either crashed off the road or pulled over by the state police karma perhaps ?

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top