JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
FtdpmZXXwAMJAjn-728x730.jpg

In high school I was reported to LE for a few "minor" traffic violations and then identified by some stickers I had in the back window. At that point I vowed to drive cars without a bunch of easily recognizable stuff plastered in the windows.

Since going dark I've had 2 cars broken into and one car stolen altogether. Not exactly winning.

Not into stickers myself. And I try to keep anything of value out of sight. Only had the car broke into once and they were after my leather jacket covering the wifes purse and the diaper bag. We got the purse empty and the diaper bag back as they tossed them in another park. This was at the coast. I have been very cautious about parking at the coast ever since.
Lincoln City seems to have devolved in the last handful of years.
View attachment 1421207

Basically, this means DTF when the fleet is out.
WestPac Widows!

True, so have many places.

Can't leave anything unattended in a vehicle these days. About anywhere. Even if whatever it is isn't valuable, not worth it to have a window smashed.
Some of these wastes of viable organs will even smash windows of completely EMPTY vehicles, just because they CAN without fear of consequence thanks to one party's embrace of violent career criminals as a core constituency.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top