JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The sad thing is is that prius's actually have some zippy power! Wtf why drive it like a -5mph douche with your left blinker on blocking the lane:(
It's a subconscious extension of their virtue signaling. "I'm saving the planet!"

Years ago, when the Prius was first introduced, I made an ad slogan after my BIL bought one (and let everyone know that he had bought one).

"The New Toyota Prius. 30% less smog from the car. 100% more smug from the owner."

-E-

Yea and what about the probable 30% (and probably much higher) maintenance and repair costs for any electric vehicle?

Nearly EVERYONE I have known who owned one no longer has it for a myriad of reasons - and most due to quality, design and mechanical issues.
.....and battery replacement at $4k on average.

Isn't it kind of funny these people that are in such a hurry and pass you sometimes in a dangerous spot that you see them either crashed off the road or pulled over by the state police karma perhaps ?
Haaa in my crazier days headed up mt hood to go skiing, buddy was pretty aggressive snow driving in a subaru brat, couple of other youngsters passed us just hauling the mail then soon they slammed grill first into the plowed snow wall on the fog line, we passed them and laughed.

Yeah, they beat us to timberline.

Good times. :D

So what happens when we all live in gated cities, you know for our protection and safety. We'll all be so safe we won't need guns anymore. Drive electric cars, you know to save the environment. Then "they" lock the gates and turn off the power. Almost sounds like Red China and not a place I want to be. If that makes me a Silverback Chest Thumper so be it.

So what happens when we all live in gated cities, you know for our protection and safety. We'll all be so safe we won't need guns anymore. Drive electric cars, you know to save the environment. Then "they" lock the gates and turn off the power. Almost sounds like Red China and not a place I want to be. If that makes me a Silverback Chest Thumper so be it.
Sounds awesome !

Haaa in my crazier days headed up mt hood to go skiing, buddy was pretty aggressive snow driving in a subaru brat, couple of other youngsters passed us just hauling the mail then soon they slammed grill first into the plowed snow wall on the fog line, we passed them and laughed.

Yeah, they beat us to timberline.

Good times. :D
My favorite solution for tailgaters when I worked at Timberline and Summit was to let my vehicle casually drift toward the center line where all the pea rock and sand collected.

-E-

Disagree 1000%.... The moment we start normalizing the fact that we have to hide our God given rights, something that is completely legal, normal and healthy to do, we're CEDING ground to anti-gunners. Never give an inch IMO. Sure if you leave a firearm in your and YOU personally choose not to cause you don't want a target, that's your choice. But as for me I'll never stop wearing my gear or displaying my support for the 2A.

Also, one other addition. I used to live in the Silicon Valley for 20 years. I always had an NRA sticker on my car. And not the circle one that people confuse with the USMC sticker but a large three letter NRA sticker. I've had other 2A related stickers as well. Not ONCE did anyone ever screw with my car or me. In fact more than often I got positive reactions from people. Little nods, comments like "nice sticker" and the like. I know some people have experienced the opposite, but in large cities I don't agree that 2A related stickers are related to car break-ins. In large cities the dirt bags are breaking into everyone's cars.

Also, one other addition. I used to live in the Silicon Valley for 20 years. I always had an NRA sticker on my car. And not the circle one that people confuse with the USMC sticker but a large three letter NRA sticker. I've had other 2A related stickers as well. Not ONCE did anyone ever screw with my car or me. In fact more than often I got positive reactions from people. Little nods, comments like "nice sticker" and the like. I know some people have experienced the opposite, but in large cities I don't agree that 2A related stickers are related to car break-ins. In large cities the dirt bags are breaking into everyone's cars.
I do agree and support the right to display whatever you believe in!

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top