JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If the sticker is fairly fresh, here I use a heat gun on anything that won't catch fire or explode. Once you heat up the adhesive, it's soft and less apt to take the underlying surface off with it. Some paper stickers with adhesive backing get real hard with age. These I will rub some paint thinner into and let it sit for a while. It will usually loosen up enough to rub or scrape off fairly easily. I also use paint thinner to remove Magic Marker type stains. If the those stains are stubborn, I mix paint thinner and lacquer thinner 4:1 but be careful with this, don't use it on the paint on your new Mercedes.

Don't you know a lock only keeps out an honest thief?
As I said I only putting the locks on for transporting my ammo and magazines to the range. When I go to Bellevue range next to Wades the people at the counter don't preload your magazines so the just have run a magnet over your ammo and not every magazine. There have been cases where people were shooting green tip ammo and it ruins there backstops.

So I finally had a chance to use my bottle of Goo Gone. I peeled of the sticker as best I could which was around the edges only. Sprayed Goo Gone and let it sit for 15 minutes or so the wiped GG off. I then let the can sit for a while and then got most the sticker off. Sprayed more GG on rest of stick and using my thumb nail I finally got the sticker off.

IMG_4798.jpeg

So I finally had a chance to use my bottle of Goo Gone. I peeled of the sticker as best I could which was around the edges only. Sprayed Goo Gone and let it sit for 15 minutes or so the wiped GG off. I then let the can sit for a while and then got most the sticker off. Sprayed more GG on rest of stick and using my thumb nail I finally got the sticker off.

View attachment 1795556
Goo Gone is a school janitor's best friend and how I first learned about it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top