JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I try to be as much is an butthead as possible!

227A2CCE-48AF-4534-92B8-3CDCB6EF82B1.jpeg

I get the idea behind this but at the same time, it is giving up more ground in the culture war. Letting the world know 2A people exist and some of them even look like normal people, isn't a bad thing. The opposition wants us to look like fringe weirdos while they fly their flags in our face every chance they get.

I also dont advise leaving firearms in your vehicle or wearing a "guns dont kill people I do" shirt while carrying .

Another sit down shut up post. Next thing you know ...dont put up no trespassing signs... Just put up a sign that says ( anyone breaking in will be raped ) so it is a surprise when met with gunfire. Don't do this in Pottland because some of them folks like that weird stuff.

I think I'm gonna make a sign that says " If you break into this house my wife will shoot you in the face" with a picture of a pink 9mm on it because no one wants to be shot with a pink pistol.

I think a lawyer would say that, like the beware of dog sign threatening firearm signs would be admitting a liability exists. :rolleyes:
Personally I just don't want some cowardly slimeball keying my car. :mad:
As far as shirts, or hats go, they've got me looking at them. :cool:
So far, I've only had some old guy complain about my NRA hat..:s0093:

I've never been a big person on advertising what I got. Never like stickers on my vehicles as well. It does not bug me one bit if someone else decides and it's non of my business.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top