JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How about we stop posting them when Prius drivers stop driving exactly the speed limit in the left lane?

I personally don't have any firearm related stickers or signs but more power to those that do. Why be silenced?

At one time there was a full sized decal of an AR15 in a window rack that you could buy for the back window of your truck. :)
I really wanted one of those decals until I realized they were so real looking, some moron would probably break into my truck to try and steal the rifle. :mad:

I had this (below) decal (actually, a better version) in the back window of one of my trucks until one day, after being parked on the street in downtown Seattle, the entire right side of the truck (front, rear quarter-panels and both doors) were badly, deeply keyed. Yes, I knew better, but the wife's vehicles weren't available and I had a meeting with my financial advisor (we now do our meetings via ZOOM/Duo/Google Meet).
1671847846661.png

For many of us out here in the country this comes off as a very "city" point of view. I am glad that you said "I think" instead of I know. I would have to agree with you however that in some areas this might be the case, but not out here where "almost" everyone is armed.
I agree. I do not think criminals knowing I have a gun is a bad thing. They would be stupid to think that makes me a better target than the couple with the Prius across the street.

Anyway, asked, not answered. Guess those of us that occasionally indulge in stickers and T-shirts are chest-thumpers.

In any event, I consider myself to have earned the right to be a chest-thumper.

We should not acquiesce to the self-proclaimed arbiters of political corrrectness.

I, at least, will not be silenced.

How about we stop posting them when Prius drivers stop driving exactly the speed limit in the left lane?

I personally don't have any firearm related stickers or signs but more power to those that do. Why be silenced?
When the Prius sees a lifted 3500 Ram turbo diesel come up behind them they get out of the way real quick like .

When the Prius sees a lifted 3500 Ram turbo diesel come up behind them they get out of the way real quick like .
Well not so quickly, first they have to kissy face there goodbyes on their cell phone then put their soy latte down, then turn on their right turn signal for a mile or so matching the speed of the truck in the slow lane. Only after hitting them with high beam passing lights do they get anoid enough to let you by.

Guess those of us that occasionally indulge in stickers and T-shirts are chest-thumpers.
Lets make a distinction here - conservative pro 2A, gun related stickers and tee shorts are one thing - those that infer or suggest the shooting of someone if they trespass, break in, whatever or otherwise that creates the illusion the poster of the sign/sticker/short etc. is some sort of 'badazz' gun owner well, then a lot of this is probably just posturing and 'empty threats'.

Like some others I don't need to support a fear or inferiority complex by displaying 'Ooh, Ooh, Ima Tough guy - see?' signs/stickers/tee shirts.

I like to let off my throttle and match the car to my right when douche canoes tailgate me. Now we're both gonna be late, but you're gonna be late AND mad :p

Last Edited:
I think a lawyer would say that, like the beware of dog sign threatening firearm signs would be admitting a liability exists.
I believe a jury would interpret a "beware of dog" sign is a warning about a potentially dangerous situation. The threatening firearm sign is likely to be interpreted by a jury as a threat. Big difference.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top